Ciel Phantomhive

The next morning you rubbed your tired (e/c) eyes awake. You remembered Alois saying that Ciel Phantomhive would be visiting today.

You stepped out of your warm bed onto the freezing tile floor and stretched. You heard breathing other than your own and turned.

Alois still had decided to sleep with you last night even after his small meltdown. You didn't bother to wake. In the corner of your eyes you saw Hannah standing by the door. Her long purple braid was draped over her shoulder.

"Miss (f/n), our guests will be arriving soon. Would you like me to dress you?" You usually wanted to do it yourself but you accepted this time. You nodded.

She fixed your (h/l) (h/c)  hair for you pulling some of it back and placed a white rose In the back. She helped off your night gown and slipped the corset on you tightening it. You bit your lip in pain. God you hated corsets.

After all the pain and your ribs were crushed she held out a beautiful white black dress towards you. You were surprised. Of all the dresses you have worn picked by Hannah this was the first black dress you have worn.

She fitted it on your body and smoothed out a few wrinkles. She placed a white pearl necklace around your neck and smiled.

"You look beautiful (f/n)" you heard a voice say. It wasn't Hannah. You spun around and say Alois was actually awake. In fact he was already dressed.

Did claude come in here and dress him without me even noticing?!

He wore his classic short black shorts and thigh high black socks with purple laced boots and a green vest with a purple over coat.

You then remembered his comment and blushed under your powered cheeks.

(Time skip 2 hours later)

You decided to read by the window on the bottom floor while Alois just kind of did his own thing. You then heard the doorbell ring.

Claude answered the door and you heard two more voices besides his.

You heard Alois's boot click against the marble floor as you heard him run towards the front door.

You walked to where everyone was in the front. The blonde had his arms thrown around the startled boys neck. The butler beside the boy with eye patch chuckled a little the boy glared at him. You couldn't help but laugh yourself at the sight.

They all turned your way to see your laughing face. Alois then ran towards you and wrapped your arms around your neck. Startled you stepped back in surprise.

"I was just about to fetch you!" He giggled. He led you over to the butler and Ciel. "Hello. I believe we met a few days ago." Ciel bowed.

You talked with Ciel and his butler who was known as "Sebastian" for quite some time until Alois suggested he and Ciel fence.