Chapter 2

Gabriella P.O.V.

I sat down in front of the camera, placing my Starbucks drink next to me I pressed record flipping the screen up so that I could see myself in the view finder of the camera.

"I have Starbucks ladies... And gentleman if you're watching my video" I trailed off.

"Anyways, it is Friday today and that means its time for another video, I've decided I will be doing a Q & A video just because I haven't done one in a while and yeah, I tweeted out for you guys to send me questions with the hashtag #Q&AwithGabriella and I have got a lot so thank you guys for that" I stopped and then picked up my phone and scrolled through my twitter to find questions that my viewers had sent in for me to answer.

"Okay so the first question is, What was the first thing you did this morning?" I read out from my phone,

"Well the first thing I did was pick up my phone because Teala, Teala Dunn, decided to wake me up at 10am so thanks Teala" I sarcastically said to the camera.

"How are your eyebrows always fleeking? Well, the tip is to not touch them yourself, always get your eyebrows done by someone who knows what they are doing, been there and it wasn't pretty" I shook my head as I remembered how terrible my eyebrows were when I was younger because I waxed them myself and nearly pulled them all off.

"How long have you and Grayson been dating? Me and Grayson have been going out for 1 year and almost 5 months" I smiled to the camera.

"Prank call someone and tell them that you just fell in to the bathtub and can't get out, I don't even understand how you guys come up with these prank call ideas but let's do it" I went to my contacts in my phone and randomly tapped on someone's name.

"Okay, looks like I'm going to be calling Ricky Dillon, who I just saw about an hour ago since he gave me cookies this morning,"

I clicked on his contact name and put it on speaker, it rang a couple times before he picked up.

"Yes young Gabriella, how can I help you?" He said in to the phone.

"Now is not the time for jokes, I have fallen in the bathtub and can't get out" I pretended to have a crying voice go make it realistic but of course it didn't sound real.

"Oh no! I'll send the bathtub... Cops as soon as possible, hang in there" he joked going along with the prank.

"Oh the bathtub cops? Yeah thanks for the help" I continued before bursting out in to laughter.

"Is this for a video?" He asked laughing. "Yeah it is" I laughed my eyes watering from the laughter.

"Oh, well I guess I was a good sport, good luck with your bathtub situation" He joked, "alright, thanks, bye" I laughed ending the call.

"Okay next question, When are you getting your puppy?! Alright so as you guys know I have been wanting to get myself a puppy for the longest time, I used to have a cat but she's obviously living back in New Jersey, so I really want a Siberian Husky, but Grayson is actually allergic to dogs... And anything with fur? So I don't want him dying or something because I got a puppy so" I chuckled, as I looked for another question whilst talking to the camera about something random, the doorbell rang catching me of gaurd.

"Be right back guys" I said to the camera standing up and going over to the door, I opened the door to see Grayson standing looking down at his phone.