Part One. Chapter One(:

WELCOME! You've now entered the center of all this ruckus in my life. Are you ready? I will start with the first part of this horrid tale...This all starts in Cape Springs National Park, on the outskirts of a little town. This town is Faersville, in Washington. This may come as a surprise to you but yes, this is exactly 20 minutes from Forks. Where that one chick wrote about wolves and vampires, psshh vampires. The only terrifying things you will find in Washington are creepy perverts. Oh and the werewolf population of course.

So here it is.....

It was Wednesday morning. Another boring day of school. Woooooo! Not.

My alarm was buzzing its little self to death, I smacked at it to get it to stop. I was successful, it soon stopped buzzing, becoming silent and still. I pushed the covers off me and dragged myself towards the bathroom. The floor was freezing cold, so I took off running. When i made it to the bathroom without killing myself I went on with my morning routine. I brushing my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my long velvet colored hair. (Told you I’m not average, but i love my hair color.) I then grabbed my makeup bag from the cabinet and pulled it open. Grabbing my eyeliner first, and then finishing with some blush.

I loved my eyes, especially when I added the smokey affect to them. Perfect. I dashed out of the bedroom, scanning the clock as I ran. 7:10. New record. I normally had to be at school by 8:00 but since summer break was just two days away they decided to open the school later. Now classes start at 9:00. Yay!!

I grabbed my phone scanning through the missed calls and texts from last night and this morning. Geez, Zoe needs to chill. She’s my best friend. (More like my sister) I texted her back to meet me at the little cafe down the road from school. It was called 'No Place Like Home', they had the best frappuccinos.

I walked into my closet and grabbed my blue Hollister shirt, dark denim shorts, and my black pumps. (I wear heels all the time) After getting dressed I walked down stairs, mom was in the kitchen with my little sister Rose.

"Good morning; Mom, Rose." I said grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Morning doll." "Morning Bray-Bray."

"Mom, I just wanted to tell you I would be home late tonight. Zoe and I are going up to Cape Springs to pick out our campsite." I was leaning on the counter beside my sister who was eating her breakfast.

Mom turned away from the stove and looked at me, smiling. "Okay, hunn. Just text me when you are on your way home. I'll leave the backdoor unlocked for you."

"Thanks. Love you. Sorry, but I have to run. I'm meeting Zoe at the cafe before school." I blew her a kiss and hugged Rose. 

I grabbed my purse, ran out the door, and jumped on my bike. I decided to take it to school today. I grabbed the helmet, pulled it on, and took off.

I made it to the café at 8:15 and parked my bike near the front. I hopped off right as I saw Zoe walking over to me.

“Oh look who finally decided to show!” She was smiling as she talked.

“Well I had to get dressed, talked to mom, and then left. Geez don’t have a cow. Haha cow.” I couldn’t help but start giggling; I guess the adrenaline from the ride made me this way.

Zoe started laughing to and soon we were both crying. She wiped her eyes carefully so she would smear her makeup and smiled at me.

“Bray, you are so weird sometimes. You know that right?”

“Yes, I do. But….But I just couldn’t help it!” I giggled as I wiped under my eyes.

“Come on. I need food you fool.” She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the café.

We walked in right as a group of guys and a girl were walking in; the guys were staring at us. I mean who wouldn’t stare, Zoe is like a model. She has bright blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a light pink top with denim shorts, like me, and she had on flip flops. We walked over to our table, the guy’s eyes following us.

“Bray, that dark haired one is very gorgeous and he keeps looking at you.” She smiled as she sat down in front of me.

“Zoe, we are here to eat and then go to school. Got it? I don’t feel like impressing boys this morning.” I laughed as we waited for the waiter to come to our table.

Zoe pulled out her phone and started texting someone; I paid no attention and glanced over to where the guys were sitting. How odd that one girl is hanging out with two guys. Well, I wouldn’t mind too much.

The girl was red headed, not as dark red as my hair though. Her hair was all messed up; she was wearing a black tank top with faded skinny jeans and heels. I smiled, I love those heels. The guys were both dark headed, one with long hair and the other with short. The shorthaired one was in a black button down shirt with faded jeans and chucks, while the long haired one was in a red plaid shirt with black jeans and boots. They weren’t bad looking either.

I looked over at Zoe, “Hey, heres the waiter. Oh wait, its Oliver.”

Zoe looked up smiling, “Ollie. I didn’t know you worked here!”

He walked closer to the table and laughed a low laugh, while rubbing the back of his head. He has been our friend ever since middle school. He was also on his way to being the next sheriff of Faersville.

“Well yeah, I work here every Wednesday…..” He was interrupted by the guys from earlier laughing wildly. The girl was jumping up and down in her seat. Oliver turned, “Hey keep it down you guys. Damn. Kole or Chase, one of you control her.”

The girl stopped jumping up and down, glaring at Oliver. “What about you shut your fucking mouth and keep taking those peoples orders. I’m not bothering anyone, OLIVER!” She smirked and sat back down in her seat.

Oliver turned and looked at us apologetically, “Sorry about that. Capri and her boys always come in here early and fuck with me. Dad tried to get them kicked out, but Capri’s dad being the mayor, we can’t stop them.”

“Just get me a french vanilla frappuccino please, Oliver” I love those.

“Oh and get me one too, with chocolate on top. Thanks Ollie.” Zoe smiled again and looked over at me.

I laughed, we were so much alike, it was ridiculous.

A few minutes later Oliver came back with our drinks. I smiled as he handed me mine, DELISH! I took a sip and looked over at Zoe as she smiled back at me.

“These are soooooooo gooood.”

“Yes, Yes, they are Zoe.”

I grabbed my bag and stood up, “We need to get going, it’s 8:45.”

“Oh shit? Really?” She grabbed her drink and walked around the table to where I was standing.

“Yeah, now let’s go!”

We were walking towards the door when I noticed the short haired guy get out of his seat, walking towards the door too. I walked up behind him and he opened the door, holding it as Zoe and I walked out. He smiled and walked back into the café. AWKWARD MUCH?

I handed Zoe my drink and told her to take it with her since I rode my bike. She grabbed it and walked off towards her car, getting in and backing out of her parking spot. I hopped on my bike and backed out behind her.

Time for hell. Hell is FAERSVILLE HIGH.

****************************************************

I hope you guys liked this. I really didn't.....it started off good and ended horribly to me.

anyways tell me what you think(:

♥~♥Mystic_Chaos♥~♥

♥Cerii♥