Chapter Twenty-Three: What Really Happened!

Ryan's Pov

I woke up and glanced at my phone. It's already 3 p.m.?! Wow! First time I took a nap for 3 long hours.

I got up and looked at my self in the mirror.

"Eesh! I look horrible!" I said to myself, rubbing my eyes.

I gelled my hair and washed my face, same ol' routine. Then I heard the guys laughed so hard and Zyle screamed: "What?!"

I was curious of what was happening outside so I checked it out.

When I got out of my room, I saw the guys all jolly and laughing.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, Ryan? You're awake." Zyle faced me, giving me a smile while I gave her a blank look.

"C'mon! You gotta hear what Derrick has to say." She ran up to me and dragged me to sit down and listen.

*flashback*

~yesterday~

We returned back home from the park and we unpacked the things that we brought. After we all unpacked, Erika and Daina had to prepare for the night. You know, do their routines and stuff...

Will, Sean and Greg left the kitchen to clean the cameras and equipment for tomorrow's shoot. I was left in the kitchen. I decided to wash the dishes since nobody ever cared to wash them.

Then Zyle went close to the counters and to the fridge. I was focusing my eyes on the plates then the lights went out.

I heard Ryan scream: "Turn the lights back on, Greg! I know it's you!"

"It's not me dude! We're experiencing a blackout!" Greg screamed back.

I left the dishes to know if rhpc was fine but then...

I TOUCHED somebody's lips by accident. And heard dog food fell in the ground.

So I just crawled out of whoever that was's way... I just hope that was Erika 'cause that would be totally fine!

*end of flashback*

Zyle's Pov

After Derrick explained everything, Ryan was sitting there, so shocked and speechless.

"What! Dude! That guy you kissed was me!" He smiled, shoving Derrick a little.

"Which means... I kissed... You!" He said, stunned. We all laughed.

"Yeah, I know!" Derrick laughed.

"I thaught I kissed Zyle." Ryan kept on laughing as we all went silent... Thinking of what he just said.

I turned tomato red. Then Ryan glanced at me and he was blushing as well.

Thus is hella awkward...

Sean's Pov

After the whole awkward silence thing. We moved to a new topic, which was filming a video.

We did our same ol' routines like bts, going outside and you know... Same weird stuff we do...

"Sean, come here!" Ryan called.

"Coming!" I turned off the vlogging camera and went to his room as quick as I can.

"Dude, I need you to help me with something. But first call Derrick and Greg."

"What about Will?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Nah! It will get too suspicious." I gave him a confused look.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Ooohhh... Something's suspicious around here...
What's Ryan up to? What is he ginna do? What's gonna happen next? Stay tuned and I'll see ya all in my next chapter... Bye!!

Please VOTE!

Please COMMENT!!

Please SHARE!!!

I love you guys so much
And even tho Ryan did not win the teen choice awards... He is still the champ in our hearts!!

TeeHee!! <3