Chapter Eleven: WHAT?!

Zyle's Pov

When Sean and I danced I was feeling uncomfortable with the clothes I was wearing so I had to change.

I didn't actually expect that Ryan would wait for me outside, I mean like I got dressed in 30 minutes. But luckily Ryan survived. I thought he would die waiting for me.

~earlier~

Bathroom

"Fudge! Wher are the glasses that Ryan gave me?" I asked myself as I search through my bag,hoping it didn't break.

Contacts could be very uncomfortable sometimes, but why now?

I took a step back to search for it somewhere else but...
I slipped and landed on my butt. "Ahh!" I screamed. I jope Ryan didn't heard that.

Inner voice:
Of course he can't! Do you see what's going on out there? Out there is a riot!! Like the sounds and the screaming!

"Yeah,yeah... I got it!!" I argued with myself.

I tried to stand up but slipped again! On my second attempt... Success! I went in front of the mirror and got the contacts out of my eyes 'cause they were irritating them.

When taking off the second piece,the contacts slipped from my fingers and flew

Yaass!! It flew... Flew all the way to the toilet bowl. I wanted to get it but I was too adraid that it would break into pieces. So I had no choice but to throw it away.

When I reached the mirror,my glasses were sitting on the sink the whole time.

"Heh! Lucky me, I guess?"

Then I changed and removed my dark makeup {that Erika did} and touched up a bit by putting up a little foundation and lip balm... And I don't know where I got all these stuff.

~present~

When I got out of the bathroom... What the F is Ryan saying?!

"I know this is kinda fast but... Will... Will you be my..." Ryan paused as my eyes widen.

"My BESTFRIEND?" He said in a nervous tone.

I really thought that he would ask me as his gf but that was just an expectation... THIS! This is reality!

Ryan's Pov

I finally asked her to be my bestfriend. Not saying that Sean is a bad friend but I just wanna experience having a girl friend.

After that, it was almost mid night and the guys and I made a bet. The one who won't get drunk will be the winner.

***********

First one to get drunk was Will, then Greg, then D-trix, and then Derrick {Sean did not enter}. I guess I'm the winner!!

But a few moments after, i felt dizzy. I was heafing to the bathroom to throw up but I did not make it there, luvkily someone cought me.

Zyle's Pov

I was talking with Erika,Daina and Lauren and the three of them gave me fashion tips. I looked around and saw that Ryan is not with the guys anymore. I felt worried.

I tried to look around and I saw him, he was about to head to the bathroom but I felt he was gonna collapse.

I excused myself from the ladies and ran towards Ryan and cought him but... Unlucky for me... He threw up on me!

I let Ryan sit and wait for me outside 'cause I gotta clean myself.

Ryan webt inside the bathroom! Luckily I wasn't planning on changing. And then he suddenly kissed me!! I was surprised

I heart skipped a beat! I had trouble breathing... *gasp**gasp**gasp*

I realized that it was just an accident."It never happened. Ever!" I pretended that it never was a reality.

I told Sean to drive us all hone since Sean just hung out with us.

On our way home I couldn't stop thinking about what happened back in the bathroom. It really felt like he kissed me on purpose. I just can't get it out of my head! It keeps on replaying on my head like a broken music player.