Chapter Four: Is It?

Zyle's Pov

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry about that!" I said to the person that I bumped into. I can't tell if it's a guy or a gal 'cause I can't see clearly.

"Oh,it's fine. You have a really good voice though." A familiar voice said as he/she turned me towards him/her because I wss facing the wrong direction. Lol

"Would you mind finding my glasses? They fell on the ground."

"Not at all." When he said that I noticed it was a guy.

"Is it this one. Oh no, it broke." Another familiar voice said.

"Oh God! I can't go home with an unclear sight. What will I do?" I started to hyperventilate fast.

"Don't worry! Since it's our fault we'll take you home. Where exactly do you live?" He asked.

"Uhhh... Mmm... I have no place to stay." I said. My mother told me not to stay at my aunt's place for a long time and never to spend your first night alone.

"Oh............ Well don't worry you can stay at our place while you find an apartment or something." He said.

That made me uncomfortable. Staying in a place which strangers invited me. I never even get to see their faces first.

"O-kay? As long as it's fine with you" I said. I have no choice. I have to have a place to stay.

"Sure! As long as we can help a friend out." He said .

What did he just say? Freind? I don't even know this guy's name.

He led me to his car and let me sit in the passenger's seat. Didn't take long, we reached our destination. I could tell you how silent it was. It was like after a bomb explosion iy was hella awkward.

~?????? House~

He led me inside and led me to the couch to let me sit.

"You xan just sit here and wait while I find a pair of glasses. I swear there was one here." He said.

And then I thought "This guy ia not bad at treating strangers after all. I actually thought this guy was a kidnapper or a killer or a pervert. I guess I was wrong."

"Found it!" The guy exclaimed.

"Guess he found it." I whispered to myself.

He gave me the glasses and I saw clearly. I first look and then at the guy.

"WHAT THE FVCK! IT'S RYAN FREAKIN' HIGA!!*inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale*" I think I'm about to faint.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:
Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I promise to write more long stories. I guess you guys already know that it was Ryan! Just a warning on before you read the next chapter... It's pretty long... But best part... Ryan is in it!! Yyyeeeyy!

Vote...

Comment...

Share...

And always remember...

TEEHEE!!