There he is. My tiger. My first animal. He walked with grace as he stalked closer. He was so fierce. My heart raced as he bared his fangs at me.

"You are his as he is yours. Let him know that you trust him. That he can trust you," Venom's voice coaxed me.

I approached him. He still bared his fangs and snarled. How do I show him trust? I knelt in front of him and bared my throat to him. He looks on me. His gaze never wavering. Then he stalked closer. I didn't dare move.

My tiger stopped a few inches away from me. He licked my bared neck and did the same, baring his neck and lowered his head to me. I was awed. I tentatively stroked his head. Feeling our bond strengthen. Feeling his absolute trust in me. Oh Goddess!

Mate.

I felt my tiger send the thought to me. Yes, our mate is here. I sent back to him.

A black panther sidled close to us and Venom was here too. I turned and smiled at him.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I call it dreamscape. But it's really called Matick. It's a realm specifically for shifters to interact with their animals. To bond with each other and their mates if they're fortunate," he explained as he sat next to me. His panther and my tiger circled each other. Nuzzling and play fighting. I could feel Venom's panther bond to us. My tiger shared his feelings with me. Of feeling safe and secure. Happy. Loved.

I looked upon venom with wonder. From the look in his eyes he felt it too.

"I'm so proud of you Mareck. You are the first omega in history to shift into a predator and a majestic golden tiger at that," Venom gazed at me with that special look in his eyes.

"Thank you," I blushed a bit.

"Come now. We can visit again soon but we must get back to training. With your animal you're much stronger now and seeing as you shifted to such a strong and rare animal we have to train you to hone his powers and prepare you in case you shift to another animal," Venom says quietly.

I didn't want to leave this place. Here I was free. Here I was me. Mate to venom. Host to the golden tiger.

But I must go back to reality now. Back to Lucifer's training and Venom's sweet TLC.

 Back to Lucifer's training and Venom's sweet TLC

A/N

Hiya guys! hope ya enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to vote comment and share with your friends!

Shout out to :

DevashreeVyas

LauraAmador4

GlowingRage

Agrainofsalt

Malak_Abaza

Raerae123720

PaleBlueHeart

Shattered_redsoul

Zeze95

Poiisedd

NatheraOsbourne6

Nuriabb99

Liteskinmofo

Fudge_is_bae

Maref1302

Farona1786

Godly_trends

787_The_Beast