Chapter Five

Venom

I knew Mareck was nervous about meeting my family. Heck I don't give him wrong. We demons do have the worst reputations out there.

Mareck was currently showering to get ready to go to my dad's for dinner. I had already gotten dressed and teleported quickly to one of the stores we went to earlier.

I picked up a pair of skinny jeans, ripped in all the right places and a white long-sleeved shirt. The white would look so good against his tan skin and the jeans molded against his hips and legs and ass perfectly when he tried it on.

I picked up some briefs and a vest for him. When we get back home he could put on my clothes again. I snickered at that thinking of him lying on the bed asleep, my jersey had ridden up to his waist and my briefs on him.

That kiss. Oh mama! Our first kiss was whew! Mind blowing. He was inexperienced in kissing and that turned me on more. So many things I get to teach him. And his little hands gripping me hard just did me in. Oh! My pants were getting tight just thinking of it.

I laid the clothes on our bed and waited for him to finish his shower. I groaned again when he came out, a billow of steam following him as he closed the bathroom door. Wrapped in only a towel. All those dread locks hanging behind him. I really love his hair.

"um.. I got you something to wear to dinner," I said awkwardly because damn the boy looks good.

"Thank you," he blushed. I guess my eyes betrayed me. I seriously wanted to go on my knees before him and give him the best head he'll ever get.

Mareck dressed and he looked hot. I knew that shirt would look great against his skin and those jeans. Mmh! He rolled up the sleeves to his elbows and left it open. His collar bones were driving me nuts.

Shocks! I forgot shoes. Oh well we're teleporting anyway.

"Um can you help me with my hair?" Mareck asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"Would you leave it down? I like it like that," I said running my fingers through it.

"Yea.. Sure," Mareck blushed again as I kissed his cheek.

"Ready," I asked.

"As I'll ever be for dinner with the devil," he muttered. I snickered at that and hugged him to me tightly as I teleported us to Lucifer's palace.

We arrived on the doorstep and were greeted by Jianne. I love this chick. She was so gah! Out there... The best lesbian friend a demon could ask for.

"Venny! Baby how ya doing? And who's this piece of man candy you got in your arms?" Jianne was flitting around Mareck and he looked freaked out with the way Jianne was groping his arms and chest.

"This is Mareck, Jianne. My mate. Mareck this is Jianne," I introduced them.

"n-nice to meet you," Mareck stuttered out.

"You too sugar plum," Jianne kissed his cheek and Mareck blushed hard.

"Oh! Isn't he adorable?" Jianne squealed. I could almost forget she's one of the best soldiers we have.

"Oh! Your family's waiting," Jianne added pushing us inside.

"Bye Jianne," I said.

"Bye Venny and you adorable thang you," Jianne shouted taking back her post.

"Relax baby. My family will love you," I murmured in his ear before pushing open the doors to the dining room. He let out a big breath and followed me.

"Hey everyone! Ven is here and he's got company!" Caleb all but shouted when he saw us. Eyes turned to us and Mareck tensed up again. I took his hand in mine and gave it a little squeeze. He gave me a smile in return.

"Hey," I greeted my father and Alexios and Caleb.

"Oh my gosh! Look at all that hair!" Caleb who is Alexios; my eldest brother's mate screamed running over to us. That boy is so unpredictable. But I loved him. Mareck blushed again and Caleb awed.

"Who's this Venom?" he asked coming over with that big smile he always seem to have.

"Brothers, father this is Mareck, my mate," I said to them and big grins took over their their faces. My dad came over first and hugged Mareck welcoming him to the family then my eldest brother and his mate did the same. My mate stammered out nice to meet yous to them.

Mareck looked shell shocked, "Told you they'll love you," I murmured in his ear. He gave me a shy smile as I helped him into his seat and taking a place next to him.

We had a nice dinner, loud and filled with laughter as usual. Mareck only smiled and timidly answered questions directed at him. That is until Caleb asked him what specie he was and he froze stammering out that he was an omega. The entire room went quiet as Caleb looked around clueless.

"What, is being an omega a bad thing?" Caleb asked in disbelief.

"No. No Caleb it's just not something you would understand right now," father said with a tight smile. I sighed. Guess this was as good a time as any.

"There's more actually," every eye looked on me expectedly and Mareck gripped my hand hard under the table.

"Mareck is also a finalist at Hell's Pit," you could literally hear a cricket chirp.

"erm.. Wow," leave it to Alexios to sum it up nicely. Mareck's hand shook slightly in mine.

"The finals are one month away. We need to start preparing right away," Alexios, my dear, dear brother said firmly. I breathed a sigh of relief as Mareck's head whipped to him. Father has yet to say anything and my palms started to sweat.

"Alexios is right. We need to start Mareck's training and preparation for the games. Venom my boy, I would personally see to Mareck's training. He is part of the family now," I smiled. Thank you to whoever was on my side.

"I'm lost. What is an omega? What is Hell's Pit and what games are you people talking about?" Caleb all but yelled looking around the room.

"Love. Mareck is an omega meaning he's a slave to his clan, the Shape Shifters and Hell's Pit is an arena kinda like gladiators where slaves fight to the death for a chance to earn their freedom," Alexios summed it up nicely for Caleb.

"What kind of barbaric shit is that? Are you fucking kidding me! That's not fucking right!" Caleb shouted in anger and I couldn't agree more.

"It's ok," my mate whispered shutting Caleb up.

"I will win," Mareck continues looking at me in such a way that my heart raced and my throat closed, "I have to," his eyes were soft and a little half smile lay upon his lips as he rests his head on my shoulder.

A/N

Dedicated to all of you lovely people who's been supporting this story, this series so far.