Dun dun dun. chapter 11

Brandon's p.o.v.

It's been a while since I was back in Arizona. I just got my self joined in to my own pack. I'm the new alpha of the pack. Now. Me and my second in command was doing patrols around the area that was claimed to we can ask for entrance into their land when I came when suddenly I smelt the sent of my sister the one I was searching for all these years.

Flash back

Me 5 years old.

Son keep your brothers and sisters safe mommy will. Be looking after you from heaven k."

No mommy don't go.

Suddenly an arrow shot in to my mothers heart missing melody. But I didn't grabs her.

I cried and left my pack.

End of flash back. I ran as fast as I can to the sent of my sister. Tears falling down my face.

But when I got to the sent. There sat a little boy Playing sand castle. Then suddenly a black and red wolf came in front of me bearing her teeth. Then I fell to my knee's then the  lil boy came up to the she - wolf and said .'" Mommy is that a bad doggy?" The female wolf looked at me with focused eyes then she the lil boy said, " stay here please." Then the lil boy walked to his mother to the truck behind a huge tree. Then I turns my head to let her get dressed. Then I smelt her human sent. She is my sister..!!!!

Then as melody came from behind the truck and was dressed. She looked at me trying to read me. Then she said.," what's your name and why have you came onto my land."

Tears still was falling down my face . Then I said.," Mel Mel it's me your older older brother. Brandon bubbah.." Then suddenly my pack stepped behind me. tHey growled. I looked at them as if they hurt her they'll die." Type of look. They sat and laid down on the ground. Then she looked at me then her son. Then back to me. Then she said," come and follow me... But if this s some type of trick!!" She turns to me and grabbed me by my neck and squeezed a little to she shows me she'll kill me if. Any funny business. She said, and I mean if its a trick you will die a slow and painful death. Understood!!" I nodded my head and kept my mouth shut till we got to her pack house. Then I saw Matt and Adam out side with this guy. Playing foot ball. Then the guy looked at melody and her son. Then he saw me and my pack...... oh carp!

Dun dun dun dun