"No Need For That"

The tired cat felt herself being drug. Oh no. She thought. Where are they taking me? She smelt the tom pulling her. She noticed the others to the side and back of her. She let out a grunt as a branch hit her side. She felt the young one come closer.

"Nettlestrike, she's coming to. Be careful!" the young one warned. The rouge hissed as another branch hit her.  Nettlestrike slowed down.

"Maybe you can answer some questions now." the large tom hissed, stopping. he turned around towards the cat. But the sickly she-cat just extended her claws.  Nettlestrike snarled, before one of the other toms stood up.

"Nettlestrike, stop it, she's obviously weak and young. Let's just get her back to camp so Stonestar can decide what to do." The rouge listened angrily, before getting an idea.  While everyone was busy watching Nettlestrike, she silently slipped her paws under her.

"I'm the deputy, Sunfleck, not you. " The rouge stood up barely enough to move her feet and started backing up slowly.

"You are being cruel, and there's no need for that!" Sunfleck responded.  She got a little ways away, and turned to run. But before she could get very far, she heard pawsteps coming towards her.  She tried to run, but was still exhausted. The smell of Nettlestrike was behind her, and she felt his paw hard on her head, stopping her.  She was sprawled not five fox-lengths from where she was drug to. Disappointed, she felt herself losing consciousness again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

//lets play a  game. its called "who can guess her disability." hehehe good luck//