-Chapter 5-

Taelor's P.O.V

Oh God... I have a killer headache. What time is it anyway? I look over at my clock and it says 5:00. Shit, this is the latest I have ever slept. I try to jump out of bed but I fail and my head starts pounding even faster. This is by far the worst headache I have ever experienced. What is this? I have a note on my nightstand?

"Sorry you had to leave your party early but you were pretty drunk and were going to regret everything in the morning. I drove you home, got you changed cautiously, and got you Advil and a glass of water. You can open all of your presents tomorrow after you are feeling better. If you can not remember anything from last night, I will fill you in. -Louis."

He is one hundred percent right, I can not remember hardly anything. I remember dancing with Harry, meeting Luke Hemmings, trying to find Louis to thank him but I can not see him so I went to the bar, then I started taking shots and then the rest... I do not know.

Wait a freaking second, Did he say he got me dressed?! Well it is a good thing I was wearing a bra and underwear. Oh crap.. He saw all my moles, stretchmarks, and my cellulite. He probably had a big laugh at how gross my body is. Wait another second, why would Louis drive me home and get me dressed and stuff?!  I take two Advil's and drink all of the water. I go to the bathroom, and pee. When I get done I put my white, peppermint toothpaste into my pink toothbrush and brush my teeth for precisely two minutes. Yes I time myself when I brush my teeth.
When I walk down stairs I can hear Harry yelling at Louis. I wonder why.

"Are you a freaking idiot?! She is my sister! How could you? I trusted you man!" -Harry
"I swear I didn't do it to hurt you.." -Louis

"Guys, what is all the yelling for? I have a massive fucking headache and I would appreciate it if you two could not scream." I say grabbing my forehead in pain.
"Do you like Louis? Like do you have feeling for Louis?" Harry says.
"What? Eww, no." I say. But I am half way lying. I do like him a lot more then any other guy
"Wait why? Because he got me dressed last night? Dude, it was actually really nice of him. Creepy, but nice!" I say trying to defend Louis because I do appreciate what he did for me.
"YOU DID WHAT NOW?!" Harry say punching Louis in the face. I run over to Louis and stand in front of him.
"Harry! I thought that is what you guys were fighting about! What were you two fighting about then?!" I yell in both of there faces.
"Nothing..." Louis says.
"Yeah I don't buy that. Harry is not going to just yell at his best friend about me for no reason."
"Louis, you are going to man up and show her what happened last night. " Harry says. Louis then pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of him kissing some slut, she looks horrib- Wait, that horrible looking slut is me!
"Are you kidding me?! How do I not fucking remember this?! This has to be photo-shopped!" I say probably looking very confused.
"Go to your room, both of you!" Harry says pointing upstairs. Normally I would fight back but I do not want to be around either of them right now. I go into my room and jump into my bed head first.
I want answers, like who made the first move, why there is a picture of it in Twitter, and why I can not remember something like that.
The door knob twists open and Louis comes into my room.
"I thought you would want to know what happened last night." He says looking at is hands like he is nervous or something.
"Start by telling me everything from my first shot I had with you, to when you brought me home last night." I demand him.
"Well, I had three half shots and you had like eight full shots of vodka. You said "Shut up and just dance with me." and started laughing really hard. I took you by the hand and we didn't even dance for three seconds before you tripped and almost fell. I took you outside for some fresh air because you seemed like you needed it. You said "It's so pretty." referring to the starry sky and I said "Not as pretty as you." You looked over at me and wouldn't stop staring at me. I said "what's the matter?" then you said "Nothing, I just really want to make out with you right now." But then I said "What's stopping you?" Then you leaned in and kissed me. The reason that picture was on Twitter was because paparazzi showed up and were asking questions and taking pictures. I am really sorry, I should have stopped you. I took advantage of a drunk girl and I feel terrible." He says looking down at the ground. 
"Well a part of me wants to yell at you for taking advantage of me and the other half wants to tell you it is fine." I say looking him in the eyes. I can tell he is real sorry. "I just have one question, do you regret it?" I ask because I have to know.
"In all honesty, I do not regret it... I know, I sound like an ass right now but it is-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. At first it is closed mouth but then it gets a little heated. I wrap my arms around his neck and lead him over to my bed. I make him sit down so I can kiss him while sitting down. I pull away and look into him dark brown eyes.
"What was that for?" He asks really surprised.
I innocently reply " I had to remember it."
"Well, this kiss was way better." He says blushing. I still have my arms wrapped around his neck. I kiss both of his cheeks then get up off of his lap. 
"Well I have a question." He nods his head. "Do you like me, and want to be with me?" I say. I do not even know what I am saying. Maybe I am still drunk.
"I would do a lot of things to be with you yes but we can't. Harrt... I am practically his brother. Our bromance is Larry Stylinson!" He says and I feel bad because I want to be with him. I don't know what the fuck I am saying...
"Well then, this can not continue. We go on acting as if this never happened. Got it?" I say most likely looking like a sad hungry puppy.
"Got it. Well I guess I will go then. Let's act like us last night and just right now never happened." I nod my head and he walks out of my room. I can not believe any of this just happened..

"Taelor come down and eat!!" My mom yells and I run down stairs even with this headache because I am starving!

"So Taelor, your brother is going back on tour this week." Mom says.
"Okay, so..."
"You are going with him. It is a two month long tour. You would get to finally meet Harry's girlfriend Allie." Great. From what I hear Allie is a cheating slut that is 10% woman 90% makeup and hand bags that cost more than my house. Most of the money comes from Harry and his rich ass.
"Do I have to go?" I ask in a whining manor.
"Yes, I have already payed for your passport." I really do not want to go. I would just pack up and leave for two months? Seriously, most Mom's are not happy to have two of their children gone for two months. This is not going to be easy since I have to be around Louis every single day acting as if nothing happened between us.
"Go get packed, you are leaving in five days." She says as if she is happy I am going away. Great, just packing up and leaving with my brother for two months. Just because we got along last night doesn't mean him and I are best friends that braid each others hair.
My Mother knows I am depressed, and she knows I can not be away from home for a long time but who cares... I will just have to suck it up.

                                                                               _______________

Well, what do you guys think?! I am in love with Louis and Taelor!! I need a ship name for them guys!! Come on, be creative!!
Please vote, comment, follow me and I hope you guys enjoyed this!!!

Just a reminder, I am doing a Q&A so I asked you guys to go tweet me questions and I will make a book and have your questions in it and answer them (obviously #sociallyawkward)

#Wattys2015 and #JustWriteIt