-Chapter 3-

"This is my house." I tell Wyatt as we come up on my house.
"It is a nice house." He still has his arm around me and he seems to enjoy it very much.
"Thanks... Anyway I should-" I am cut off by Harry and Louis walking outside as if they were watching through the window, waiting for me to get home. Creepy little asses.
"Hey, who is this?" Harry asks. I remove Wyatt's hand from around me.
"He's a friend. Why do you care?" I say being honest.
"Well, your so called friend, needs to leave and never come back. I do not like the looks of him." Harry says. I do not know who he thinks he is giving me orders like that but I think he is asking for a fight.
"Mason, in case you did not freaking notice I will let you know, YOU DO NOT OWN ME!" God he is the most annoying person on the face of the earth.
"I am just trying to protect you, you never know-" I cut him off.
"Protect? Protect? If you really wanted to protect me you would start by being there for me when I need you most. Not doing drugs, having sex, and drinking all damned day. But no, you could not give a shit about me." I scream at him.
"Shut up Taelor." Harry says.
"Hey, knock it off, both of you. Mason seriously, leave her alone. She can hang out with whoever the fuck she wants to just give her some slack. And Taelor, stop fighting with your brother. Just turn the other cheek and leave it be. If you really do need to get your anger out then come to me and scream and yell at me." Louis speaks up.
"Yeah, whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I am going to go now. I had a good time hopefully we can do it soon." Wyatt says. I almost forgot he was even here.
"That will not happen because if I ever see you go near her again, I will kill you myself." Harry says.

Just to make Harry pissed I walk right up to Wyatt, throw my arms around him and being to make out with him.
He puts his hands on my hips and our tongues move together almost perfectly. I pull away and he looks so happy and shocked.
"WHAT THE HELL TAELOR?!" Harry screams.
"Wyatt you should probably go. And yes, we can hang out again soon." I look over at Mason, "Really soon and we can finish where we just left off." I say winking making sure Harry saw it.
"Bye Taelor." Wyatt says turning around and walking away from my house.
I turn on my heel, smile at Harry and walk inside. Before I get to the door I hear Louis's and Harry's conversation.
"Why the hell would she do that?" -Harry
"She was just angry, I am pretty sure she would not have done that if you wouldn't have pissed her off. You seriously need to work on that. You make things worse for her okay?" -Louis
"Yeah whatever. But still, you seemed to calm her down. I seriously think you need to stick around more often. I have never seen her calm that easy for anyone." -Harry
"I will just have to take you up on that offer." -Louis

Great, Pierce is going to be staying at my house. Just what I wanted. I get inside the door, take off my shoes, and head up stairs. I take off all of my clothes, get in an over-sized T-shirt that used to be my biological Dad's and put on some music. I mostly listen to heavy metal but Halo by Beyonce is still one of my favorites. I could listen to it over and over again.

"Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby, I can see your halo, I pray it won't fade away."

*Knock, Knock, Knock.*

"Come in." I say letting the person in. Great, It is Louis
"Hey, I heard your birthday was in a couple days?" Louis says.
"Who told you that? Oh wait, my sorry excuse for a brother huh?"
"Harry, yes. Anyways, Harry wants to know what to get you for your birthday. What do you want?" He says.
"Well, I really want tickets to go see Ed Sheeran. Yeah he is not really in my type of music but I love him. Oh and, I need a new phone. Mine is a piece of crap." I say. I have been wanting those two things for awhile now.
"Okay, I will let him know. Hey, was that Wyatt kid your boyfriend? If so then why did Harry freak out?"
"Oh, no he is not my boyfriend. Just a friend. I only kissed him because Harry did not like him. I can't believe I actually did that." I say laughing.
"Oh sounds like something I would do if my brother or sister were mad at me." He says and we both start laughing.
"Well, I should get going. Harry might start wondering where I am..... Wait, I mean he sent me in here to find out what you want. He wouldn't be looking for me." I raise my eyebrows.
"Is that so?" He nods his head. "So you would not mind if I called him and asked him why you were in here?"
"Please don't. Okay, I will be honest. I wanted to see what you wanted for your birthday so I could see what to get you."
"Why are you going to buy me a gift..?" I ask.
"Well I figured you could use another big brother. One that will not disappoint you like Harry.." Louis  says. He is pretty sweet. And let's not forget hot. His long, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Man I could get lost.... I mean. I hate him.
"Yeah, you should get out of my room before I call Harry." I tell him. He exits the room
"Oh by the way, your Mother wants you to come down for lunch." He says smiling.

___________

"Hey Taelor, Maria called the house phone while you were gone and wanted to know if could spend tomorrow night with her. I told her that it was up to you. So text her or call her and let her know." My Mother says.
"Yeah, I will let her know."
"So what do you want to do for your birthday??" Perry asks me.
"Well baby, I do not really want to do anything. I am only turning nineteen. I will probably just go shopping with Iris. I can pick up my favorite sister something if you want?" As soon as I finish that she screams yes.
"A yes it is then." My Mother says.
"Well Louis, do you like your grilled chicken and rice for lunch?" Mom says. Her grammar is so off.
"Yes ma'am. It is really good. Reminds me of when my mother used to cook."
"Glad you like it." My Mother says.

Maria: Hey, did your Mother tell you about coming to my house.
Me: Yeah I can come over.
Maria: Awesome, I will pick you up early-ish tomorrow.

The rest of my day consists of Harry and I fighting while Louis tries to get in between us.
Figures. I go to bed at like 2:00 because I am on Twitter until then. Apparently Taylor Swift is still big shit. Like damn, is she going to be elected president? Shawn Mendes is still hot as ever, and I am DONE keeping up with the Kardashians. Well I am going to go to bed. Tomorrow is my birthday and I do not want to look like a zombie for my birthday. 

                                                                  _____________

Sorry for the short boring chapter. I promise the next chapter will be interesting enough for you to stick around. Taelor is going to a party and has an unexpected scene. No it will not be a sex scene.
Anyways, please comment, vote, and follow me on Twitter and here. Love you!!!

P.S, doing this for the #Wattys2015 and #JustWriteItand I have to have this written at the end of every chapter. So please guys, I could really use your support with this.  Love you.