Chapter 13-One Of Those Busy Days.

Start from the beginning

"I'd probably say the same, I ship LiLo all the way!" Louis smiled, giving Liam a kiss on the cheek, which made Liam blush as he tried to hide but Harry and Niall caught this blush.

"Zayn?" Brenda looked at Zayn, who was sat in the middle of all the boys.

"Man, I don't know. Seriously, I don't know." Zayn shook his head and sighed. Zayn knew Niall and Harry would pick each other.

"Okay, Niall?" Brenda questioned again, looking at the irish boy.

"Narry," Niall smiled, looking over at Harry, "Narry," Harry said after Niall and looked back at his lover.

"Well, I guess that's it for today! Thank you boys for joining us today!"

They all exchanged goodbyes and it was time to go to the arena for practice then the start of their World Tour!

-------------------------------

 Warning; Narry, beep! Fluff, beep! Or smut, beep! Whatever you wanna call it, beep! Narry Fluff/Smut is here! beep, beep, BEEEEEP!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." 

Harry pinned Niall against the wall of the dressing room, having a very passionate kiss. Well, let me rephrase that, have a very passionate snog. 

"You're an idiot, you could've got us caught!" Niall whispered, as Harry kissed at his neck. Harry didn't make a love bite because he knew there would be a million they will be performing to in a few minutes. 

"I don't care," Harry whispered,as his hands went up Niall's shirt lifting it over his head. He plonked it on the ground beside them and kissed Niall's lips again. 

"I love you so fucking much!" Niall said in the kiss. Niall pulled Harry's shirt off too and plonked on the ground with his. 

Harry chuckled, making Niall moan and let's just, his pants were getting a bit tight. "I love you too Niall! Now, stop swearing!" Harry smacked Niall on the bum, making him hear that sexy moan again. 

"Don't you think doing this, that it's a bit early in our relationship," Niall whispered, as he rubbed his hand down Harry's toned chest.

"I'm not going to pressure you into anything, I'm not going to have sex with you this early but I may help you with this." Harry pointed Niall's hard tent in his pants.

Harry unzipped Niall's pants and pulled them down, kneeling so he was with eye contact with the fabric covered penis.

Harry attached his fingers to the hem of Niall's boxers and went to pull them down but....

Someone knocked on the door,  "Guys, the concert is starting in few seconds so hurry up!" 

This made Niall groan, Harry chuckled at the flushed looking boys in front of him and gave him one last messy kiss before putting his shirt back on, adding a blazer over top.

"I'm sorry babe," Harry chuckled again, passing Niall his t-shirt while Niall fixed his pants, "Later?" 

"There'll be no later," Niall huffed, "Because of you, I've got cover up this hard thing during the concert," 

"Well, start rubbing bub!" Harry laughed, earning a slap across the head. 

"Idiot!" Niall mumbled as they both walked out of the dressing room and meeting up with the boys. The screams were loud! Niall tried his best covering up.

"Ready boys!" 

"Let's go!"

After the intro, the concert started.

"I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you!"

--------------------------

The concert went on, them having the casual banter and interacting with those directioners they had the time of their lives. It was a great way to start off their World Tour!

They had the Twitter Questions halfway through and one caught everyone's attention. 

"This one's my my favourite, 'Intead of Larry, what about Narry!?'" Louis looked at Niall and Harry. 

Niall laughed and picked up an I Love You teddy that was thrown on the stage, he walked over to Harry and knelt down on one knee representing the soft teddy to the curly-haired boy. This made the screams explode.

"I love you Harry!" Niall said, into the microphone and Harry accepted the teddy, "I love you too Nialler!" 

Then Niall got up and went in for the fake snog. It was pretty hard for them not actually kiss each other but the made sure they weren't actually kissing. After their fake snog happened.

"Narry!" Liam chanted, Louis and Zayn joined. Then everyone in the arena chanted. 

"NARRY! NARRY! NARRY!" 

"By the way, that teddy is a gift back from that teddy you gave me at the Shopping Centre," Niall whispered in Harry's ears and chanted with everyone else.

So it was a pretty eventful concert! 

"That's what makes you beautiful!"

  And that one line finished off the concert. They all chorused their thankyous and goodbyes to their lovely fans running off stage.

What else could happen on this night?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE WAS LOTS OF NARRY IN THIS CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

You're probably angry at me because I stopped the Narry Smut when it was about to get intense. I'm sorry. But it's too quick in their relationship but it may happen again very soon! ;)

Plus it's my first try at writing a little bit of smut so tell me what you think, please? Thankyou. x

What do you think may happen in the next chapter? GUESS?

Vote, Comment, Follow! 

~Still loving all your comments! <3

-Shan.xo