PART 12~ ANGER

"No, not at all!" Luke yelled, nudging me.

We had been discussing his feelings for Ashton, and he was totally denying it.

I know I probably shouldn't be so nosy , but I considered Luke to be my best friend, despite us having sex.

" I just figured maybe you had feelings for him, I hear you having sex with him all the time." I said slightly snickering.

He rolled his eyes and continued stirring his hot chocolate. It was the end of February, and it was freezing out on the balcony. Why we were out here chatting, rather than in the warm house, I didn't know.

"Sex is sex. I mean you and Calum fu.ck each other pretty much daily, but you two don't have feelings for each other." He said sipping the warm, chocolate beverage.

Right.

++++++++++++++

Calum had told me that we were having an off day, which is kinda good because I don't necessarily want to fu.ck today. Which isn't normal for me, I guess I'm just kinda out of it.

It's like Calum gave me a healing day, and then fuc.ked me mercilessly,for five days straight.

It's not normal for me to be sick of his sex, but maybe I had just done the same things too much.

Since Calum was also off today I thought I'd hangout with him. I really love how affectionate and sweet he is when its just me and him hanging out.

I headed towards his bedroom, with an arm full of blueray films and a bowl of popcorn. Movie day sounds good. It'll feel good to relax like that.

As I approached his room, I heard a familiar voice coming from mine.

"Shit" calum said in a completely non sexual way. It was actually kind of startling.

I quickly paced to my room, managing to spill a bit of popcorn on my way.

Calum quickly ran into the hallway. He probably heard me cursing as I picked up the pieces of hot popcorn.

"Oh hi." He said. He looked rather nervous and I didn't know whether or not to be worried.

"Uh, you okay?" I asked furrowing my brows.

He looked behind him as if I were talking to someone else.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Listen I changed my mind about the off day so let's go to my room and get started." He said overly cheerily.

"But I brought movies.. and popcorn." I said sadly.

"Oh alright, we can watch them in my room." He smiled pulling my elbow towards his room. He was looking back at my bedroom door, with a look of worry.

I furrowed my brows and took my elbow away from him, going towards my door.

"No do-" he was interrupted by my sobbing.

He broke the only possesion I cared about. It was my grandmas, she died when I was fourteen. It was a small nic nac with my initials on it. Shes the only person in my family who ever accepted me.
I told her I was gay and she said it was okay.

Thats all I have left of her... and he just broke it.

"Get out." I demanded.

Calums expression grew soft and he walked over to me, but before he could get close enough I pushed him away.

"I said fücking get out!" I screamed. I was seething. Why is this happening to me?

He looked angry and stormed out of my room. I honestly didn't care because he just broke the only thing that meant something to me.