PART 11~ JEALOUSY

((CALUMS P.O.V))

I woke up to a sleeping Michael. He looked so soft laying, in my arms.  He is probably going to be so sore from yesterday. After he fuc.ked Ashton and Luke, I couldn't hold off from doing the same to Mikey. 

Honestly while, I watched the sessions with Mikey and the boys, for some reason I got jealous.

I don't know why, or how. It just happened. I mean I'm his boss, and I own him as of right now. I shouldn't feel jealous of someone fuc.king my slave.

I pushed those thoughts from my mind, as Michael startled shuffling his body and moaned a sleepy good morning.

Last night he had came to me crying at around three am, so I offered a spot on the bed. He had told me he missed his parents, and I let him rant a bit.

To be honest, I didn't like talking about our personal lives, because becoming intimate meant that, someone would get attached and I really don't want to get attached to a boy, whom I'm selling in a few months. 

" Hey, Mikey." I croaked, looking at him below me. He looked so adorable and I wasn't hiding my "heart eyes" what so ever.

He sat up, shirtless and smirked at me through his hand , whilst rubbing his eyes. His pale skin and red colored lips, shone in the light , and I couldn't help but admire them.

" Are you feeling sore, at all?" I asked tracing a few circles on his knee, absent mindedly.

He looked up at me and smiled, softly. I swear his smile was the cutest thing ever, my god. Ugh, stop it Calum!!!!!, I mentally yelled at myself.

"I'm really sore actually but it'll be okay, after I take a bath." He said placing his legs over the side of the bed.

"I'm sorry you're hurting." I said, wishing he would stay in bed with me for a bit longer.

"By the way the boys said you get an A+ on your first impression sessions." 

He stood up in his, green and black plaid boxers, and grinned  at me before making his way to the bathroom.

I laid there for a bit longer before heading towards the bathroom. I waned to help him become less sore. I wanted to be gentle with him and maybe get him a heating pad to rest underneath his bum.

+++++++++++

I arrived in his bathroom and he instantly jumped. 

"what is it, Calum?" he asked puzzled. He probably thought I wanted to have sex, however that wasn't the case. I knew he was too sore, and I didn't want to hurt him.

"I just want to make you feel better." I said stripping. It was hard for me to not grow hard, because he looked so sexy and cute, plus he was wet and naked. 

He shot me a confused look, and furrowed his brows. He was probably still scared that I wanted sex.

The tub wasn't used very often by Mikey but I guess, he was using it to relieve his pain.

The tub was in the center of the bathroom, sunken into the ground, as if it were a pool. It was big enough for about 4 people but that's only happened once before, let's just say me and Mikey, and the boys got pretty wasted one night.

I stepped into the bath tub, and grabbed a clothe, and pumped a bit of body wash onto it.

" I wanna bathe you and then maybe make you a bit of breakfast, and a heating pad for your as.s? I dunno why, i just wanna make you all comfy today, I know that yesterday woe you out." I said scooting towards the purple haired boy.

"Really? You don't have to do that." he replied, smiling the brightest smile possible. It made my stomach twist at how cute and grateful, he would get over a small thing like this.

"Of course I don't have to, I wanted to Mikey."  I patted my lap and accidentally splashed a bit of water onto my face, earning a giggle from Michael.

He scooted in front of me and I began , scrubbing his back. Streams of soapy water streamed down his pale skin.

He sighed as I placed my hands around his shoulder blades and  rubbed, not too soft, not too hard.

After a few moments of me rubbing his back, I grabbed the rag again , motioning for him to stand up.

I bit my lip, his a.ss was directly in front of my face. God the things i would do tho him right now. 

I pushed those thoughts or well, fantasies, out of my mind, and began scrubbing the crease of his bum. He tensed up as i cleaned the inside, around his opening. I felt so bag it must really hurt.

I mumbled out a "sorry" as I continued to clean around the sore area. I was being super gentle, trying so very hard not to hurt him.

I rinsed the rag out a bit, and applied more soap, as Michael turned around facing me.

My jaw gaped at his semi hard member, as it almost touched my lips.  Mikey awkwardly giggled.

" Oh my god, I didn't know your face was right there, Cal." he said apologetically.

I looked at him and busted into laughter, it was pretty funny. However, I had to hide how, strangely turned on I was.

I softly rubbed  the rag over his thighs and around his member. This reminded me of a p0rno i watched one time. except I knew I wouldn't end up fu.cking him at some point, I couldn't, not today. Not while he's so sore.

I wrapped the rag around his length and tried to rub as lightly as possible. 

A soft moan escaped his mouth and i almost threw my head back, this was so hot. But I wanted it to stay as PG -13 as possible.

I scrubbed his upper body and then asked him to sit down.

I scrubbed his feet, earning a few bursts of giggles from the ticklish material.

He then turned around and I grabbed the strawberry scented shampoo.

"Close your eyes, Mikey." I suggested.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back as I grabbed the faucet wand, to wet his hair.

I drenched his hair, and then massaged his scalp, applying the shampoo.

"Thank you so much for this Calum." Michael said, his voice filled with pleasure and gratitude.

I continued to softly press my fingers onto his scalp,rubbing as comfortably as i could while washing his hair. I was actually really enjoying this. I liked it when he was happy.

"It's no problem. I like to make you feel good." I said as I began rinsing the foam from his head.

Mikey began tracing his finger along my leg, and it was killing me.

I got up, trying to hide my boner and got dressed.

I grabbed the Egyptian cotton towel,  for Michael, and motioned for him to step out of the bath.

I handed him the towel, and let him dry his self. And then I held out his boxers, in which he stepped into.

"I can dress myself, silly." Michael said smiling.

"shhhhhh" I cooed.

I helped him into some sweat pants and a baggy blink-182 shirt.

He flipped his hair into place and took my hand following me to my bedroom.

I placed the blankets over him, and made my way to the kitchen to make him some breakfast. 

I hope I made him feel better than Ash and Luke did.

+++++++++++++++++++++

WOW HE IS SO SO JEALOUS OMFG. 

but anyways Its been some time since I've updated. I've had post concert depression bc I went to rowyso on august 8Th. so to make it up to you, I decided to do a chapter in Calums point of view.

that wont happen very often.

but omg there was like no smut omg,,,,,,, sorry just fluff. 

ilysm <3 ~ ally