***

                                                                            +Tiana+

A sweet scene initialized in front of me as I went closer to our table in the restaurant. Chas and Eric were sitting close together holding hands. My plan worked…so glad I had left them alone for some time.

“Hey there,” I smiled sitting down. Chas looked at me with narrowed eyes.

“Welcome back Tee. When we go back home I have special surprise waiting for you,” Chas said threateningly.

 ***

 “You are so dead Tiana Cameron for literally destroying my life!” Chas was running behind me.

After the date we had gone back to her house. All through the time we were outside she was civil to me but the moment we entered her house she attacked.

“That usually works Chas…I’m sorry!”

“Did it escape your mind that there are boys who don’t like girly chics?”

We were running around the rectangular table in the dining hall. Mr. and Mrs. Lane were not at home to save me from their deranged daughter.

“Okay,” Blaze had just entered the dining room and he stopped right in his tracks after seeing us. Awesome Tiana, your boyfriend just caught you in a crazy act.

He walked towards my back and hugged me. “Why are you trying to kill my girlfriend?”

“Because she just tried to ruin my life, makes sense? Huh?” Chas held on to table crossly.

“What did you do?” he asked amused.

“I made Chas look presentable.”

“Uh…” Blaze looked doubtfully at Chas. Who at that time had her hair messed and sticking up in every possible direction, her mascara and eyeliner had smudged making her look like a panda.

“Sure, you almost made my date run away.”

“Date? What date?” Blaze asked with one eyebrow raised.

That caught Chas off guard. “Nothing really, I had gone over to the mall with Tiana and one of my friends…”

“And who is this ‘friend’?” Blaze demanded.

“Eric Bran…you know him right sweety?” I snaked my arm around his waist trying to save Chas.

“Eric? Yeah…” it seemed as if it was hard for him to pay attention to our conversation. His eyes were focused on me.

Chas was humming the tune from ‘Kill Bill’. It her own way she was trying to divert from the topic of Eric.

“Can I borrow her for some time?” Blaze asked Chas.

“Yeah and keep her because I don’t want her back,” Chas frowned and stomped off to her room.

“I should go and talk to her,” I said tugging on Blaze’s hand.

“No you shouldn’t.” he enveloped me in a tight hug and kissed on the top of my head.

“She’s really mad me…”

“She will cool down in a bit. It always safer to talk to her once she cools down. You know hoe much she liked to kick and punch.”

I shuddered, “I guess you are right.”