PROLOGUE

Before you start reading. Please, know. I'm not a professional writer. There may be mistakes along the stories. Few, grammatical, few typos and all.

Read these only if you can be okay with them.

Thank you.

Enjoy reading.

Friends With Benefits In LOVE!

PROLOGUE

Derwin:

I was just letting my gaze wander. Surely this was my brother's reception but, I was bored out of my mind.
Just as I wanted to look at the happily married couple, I saw a known woman chatting to Cat, the bride.
She said something that made the bride blush a dark shade of red and the groom chuckle.
What is she doing here? And, I remember texting her twice. But, got no response from her.
What is she up to?
I took time admiring her turquoise dress which I'm sure is the same colour of her eyes. It showed off her curves. It was strapless which hugged her skin and flew till her feet. There was a cut to in the front which started at her upper left thigh and was till her feet, showing off her sexy leg. Oh, her sexy feet. She wore silver heels in them.
As she left the married couple to themselves and grabbed a drink from the passing by waiter, I made my way towards her.
I didn't know when my legs started moving on their own escort.
She saw me approaching her when I was few foot away from her and her beautiful face broke in to a breathtaking smile. "Hey, Derwin!"
"Hey, Jer! How have you been?" I hugged her pulling her in to me by her waist.
"I have been good! How about you?" We pulled away and I feel like, I lost my touch towards her.
"Oh, I have been great! How are you here and where the hell have you been?" I raised my eyebrow and kept my voice playful.
She chuckled, throwing her head back and covering her red painted lips with her palm. "It's my best friend's reception and I was at my home town, Madrid. Spending my holiday. How are you here, by the way?" She raised her one perfect eyebrow at me.
"It's my brother's reception." I shrugged like it's no big deal and she just mumbled an 'Oh' and welcomed the silence again. Like always, never making an effort to make a conversation. "So, how was your holiday?" I raised my eyebrows smiling at her.
She also smiled. "It was great! I had a lot of fun with my sister and cousins."
"That sounds good! How is everyone in your family?" It was again me asking questions. She is never bothered.
"They are good!" She nodded with a smile of her own.
She was done with her glass of wine and I took it from her hand going close to her ear and whispered. "When was the last time you banged?"
She took deep breath gaining hold of herself. She never loses her cool composure, no matter what! "May be, a week ago."
This stunned me. What? A week ago? I haven't seen her for more than a month and she says a week ago?
I pulled back looking in to her turquoise eyes with a frown. Then I immediately changed it to a smirk of surprise. "Ohh! Who was it?"
She licked her red lips making me mimic her actions. "It was one of my cousin's friend." She bit her lip. Is she hiding something from me? I saw pink stains on top of her cheeks which crawled up from her neck. I always admired watching the journey they travelled. But now, I didn't like it. Maybe because I wasn't the reason for them.
What? She did it with someone else too? How could she? Oh yeah, like you keep doing it with other chicks. My consciousness reminded me.
Yeah! Why do I feel betrayed? We ain't an item or something. Neither did we belong to each other nor did we promised not to do it with anyone else. Who am I to complain? I have had my really big and fair share of women! I maintained the same mischievous smirk on my face. "So, how was it?"
She shrugged her shoulders. "It was. . . . . . Good!" She exclaimed nodding, her cheeks gaining more color and I felt a strange tightening in my chest.
I grabbed her by her waist and took her with me outside, where the cars were parked. After I half-mindedly disposed her glass of wine.
She just looked at me with I'm sure stunned expression and then changed it to her usual blank expression and came with me without a single word.
As soon as we were at my car, I slammed her against my car and assaulted her lips with mine with my wild and passionate hunger, trapping her in between my arms.
She took a sharp intake of breath of surprise I suppose, and then started kissing me back with the same amount of passion as she held my head in both of her palms.
I have never done this before. Kissing a woman recklessly anywhere.
But, I can't seem to control myself with her. Specially after discovering, she gave this goddess body of her's to some other Asshole.
She deepened the kiss by wrapping her arm around my neck and coming closer to me as she held one of my shoulders with both of her palms, to balance herself.
We pulled away for the damn breaths and I locked her lust clouded eyes with mine, pressing my forehead against her's. It took us time to calm both our breaths and hormones down.
She then closed her eyes regaining her composure and opened them when they were back to normal.
"Get in the car!" I whispered to which nodded and obeyed.
I followed her lead as I also got inside and we started driving as we talked about her trip and what not. She was excited talking about it. And, it was a good sign.
I was cautious not to ask about that Asshole again.
I have no idea what was going on with me.
Maybe, I never thought I will have to share her with someone else.
Maybe, I took her for granted.
Maybe, I never realised my feelings for her.
But, what are they, exactly?
I always knew she would get a better man than me one day.
But, maybe, just maybe, I didn't expect it to be so soon!
She is just 28 for fuck's sake!