“Ben, you know as well as I do, that Rachel’s dads a dick. He’s threatened Rachel on numerous occasions and never followed through on them but on the whole proposal thing, just do what you feels right, that’s all I done with Ella. You’ve been with Rachel for 5 years nearly six now, just a few years ahead of Ella and I so do what you think it is and what you feel is the best option to do. Do what you think is right for your baby too” I concluded. He had to do what was right for his own family. He was having a baby with Rachel and honestly, if Austin and Laurie had said no to me marrying Ella, I still would’ve proposed regardless. She’s my life and I want her to be there for a while. I hope that she is.

Ella’s POV

I was laid here with my chemotherapy drip running in to my arm. It wasn’t painful but the treatment they did beforehand was freaking sore. I do never want it ever again, the size of the needles are massive. I’m not a fan of needles so I’m very squeamish.

“Hey honey” My mum said while sticking her heard through my room door.

“Hey mum”

“No Micky?”

“Nope, sent home because I was getting treatment. Are you even allowed to be in here?” I asked my mum as she came in and sat down in Micky’s normal chair.

“No one’s stopped me so far so I guess I’m alright. Anyhow, I wanna talk to you about your dress. I have a few magazines from a few friends. I did have to tell them what was happening but don’t worry they won’t be at the ceremony just the dinner”

“Thanks mum but can I just give you my idea of a dress and you could possibly have it made?”

“Ella, I’d do anything for you so shoot” My mum said while getting a pen and paper out her oversized workbag.

“Well, it’s white; it’s bustier at the top but plain at the top. Then from the waist down it bunches at one side creating layers down, like all on one side. It’s floor length but because I will be wearing white flat shoes, I don’t want it to be too long on the floor. Then around the waist, there’s a nude colour piece of ribbon tied together with a flat white flower. Obviously, you’re gonna have to wait until I’m out of hospital and put on a bit of weight before you can get an accurate reading of my height and things. Also the bridesmaid’s dresses are the same colour as the material used around my waist ribbon,” I said as I described my imagery wedding dress. I’d had that dressed planned for a while but obviously with heels. However, with Micky and I just about the same size, it’s impossible to wear heels since I will be taller than him. 

“Ella, it sounds beautiful. I’m pretty sure Micky’s gonna fall in love with it”

“I hope he does but mum am I relying on him too much?”

“Ella, it’s called love. Plus you’re making up for the last year you missed. Honey, I might not be involved in your life much but you’re an adult, practically. You moved out at 17 to the house you live in with Rachel and Maria and I love what you’re doing with your life. Honey, you have a right to be with whomever you want to be with and do what the hell you like. If people don’t like it then they can shove off. I know Micky’s going to be a famous popstar with the rest of his band but if any of his fans give you all the hate in the world and tell you that you’re just with him for the fame, you can use the family card. Ella, you’re off a wealthy background, same with Dale and you guys are set to inherit a lot of money when your dad and I pass. You’ll also inherit money from your gran and papa when they die. Because you’re their only grandchildren, you’re gonna be wealthy for the rest of your life”