Young Siblings

Dracula's P.O.V

Martha and I just moved into Castle Lubough. Little Mavis and Meranda on the way while Meridia slept peacefullty in her crib. Meridia is 3 years old with black hair and deep,violet eyes.(Picture)
-------------1 hour later---------------------------------------------
Martha just gave birth to Mavis, she has beautiful black hair and looks like her mother.  I set them down in their cribs next to the window and went to check on Martha. She was fine although she was sleeping quietly in her mahogany coffin. I pulled up her blanket and closed the coffins door. I was about to go to sleep to until I heard a loud mob outside, they started burning down the house. I ran upto the coffin and saw Martha awake and i turned to talk to her,"Go and hide, I will talk to them."
I tried to explain to them when I heard Martha scream, I ran into the room finding a villager with Meridia in his arms. Martha lunged for Meridia and the villager drove a wooden stake into her heart. I rushed over to grab Meridia and caught her. Martha closed her eyes as she died slowly. I held back my tears and got the other girls. I moved far away and watched the burning remains of our new home disappear in the wind.
----------Time Skip for 2 days--------------------------------------
I woke up to hear a faint crying. I looked around and got up to look at the babies. Mavis and Meranda slept peacefully,while Meridia cried. "Whats wrong honeyfangs?" I said
"M-m-mummy. M-my fa-ault" she cried with a loud sob.
"No sweetie. No-no-no mummy wasnt your fault, it was those HUMANS. Promise me honeyfangs that you'll never leave."
(Not a spelling error) "I pomise daddy!!!"
I held her close as she drifted to sleep. This is never going to happen to MY little girls.