Chapter 5: Belated Goodbyes

Start from the beginning

She stops, a confused look on your face, "Wait, I'm dead. I can't help you. Wow....moving on."

This earns a laugh from the crowded space, and Sienna shake her head, "Um....Oh God here we go. Tony Stark."

She grimaces to herself, "Stark, you have been a pain in my side since before I even met you. I've cleaned up your messes, put up with your sarcasm, heck, I even saved Pepper from remote controlled robots for you. So yes, I find you incredibly annoying and selfish. But somewhere in the deep part of my heart, very deep, you do have a place in there."

Tony dramatically puts his hand to his chest, "Thanks my dear Cinna."

Sienna sighs, "You're either mocking me or making a scene right now."

Stark raises his eyebrow, "How did she know?"

Steve smirks, "She's a physic."

She goes on, "You risked your life to many times to be completely self centered. You've got a heart, tin man, even if it is metal. Try not to get arrested anymore, and don't drink to much. Take care of Pepper, the woman's a saint. And Pep, if your watching, I still owe you twenty. Don't worry, you're in my will."

"Steve, your turn buddy." Sienna says, smiling a bit brighter this time, "Sorry, but I'm pretty sure you'll be respected a lot more without me around. I make you look like a fool. And rightfully so."

Steve cracked a smile, and Skye looked at the Captain, "What does she mean?"

He shakes his head, "She could make a punching bag out of me in she really wanted to."

Sienna sighed to herself, her smile a little more tight now. it was rare sh ever opened up, and now she was being completely honest posthumously. Still, she continued on, "You mean a lot to me, more then you'll know. It was a honor to serve with you, and a gift to know you. Thanks for the stories, the training, and all the times you put up with me critiquing you. Also, the whole saving my life thing. You've done that a few times to.

"Your a better person then I'll ever be. You're to good for this world. All of you are."

Rogers smiles as Sienna goes back to the paper again, "Clinton Barton."

She shakes her head, "Where to start? You're my brother, my mentor, and one of the most un humble-but-humble person I know. Yes, your sarcasm rivals Tony's, and yes that's annoying, but I've gone through enough explosions with you to put up with it. You've taken bullets for me, and I for you, and without you, I'd be in a ditch somewhere, wasting my life away."

"And if you've taught me one thing, it's forgiveness. You've given me so many chances, and I've wasted them so many times. I'll never be able to thank you enough. But I'm dead, so I can't."

Sienna doesn't even look at the paper as she reads off the last name, "Nat. Yeah, you almost killed me. Yes, I hated you when I first met you, but you gave me a valid reason. We were to alike, but we had to figure that out before we accepted each other."

"Thanks for understanding, as well as not having to ask whether I'm okay all the time. I guess we both understood that aspect of each other. I'll miss you Tasha. So, my dying advice to you is to trust a few more people. Not to many, just a few. That's how humans heal; we let people in, then we move on."

Sienna throws the paper to the side, swallowing as her happier face seems to fade away, "Damn it, this is a little too emotional. Now, move on to non-Avengers. Maria Hill."

She looks down a bit, "Thank you. That's all I need to say. So thanks."

A few people in the room seemed confused, and it was better that way.

Sienna ran a hand through her hair, then she realized it was hinting at her nervousness and stopped the action before speaking again, "Fury. Sorry you won't have to put up with my puns anymore. Sorry you'll lose me, and I'm afraid you'll never find anyone as good with knives as me. Take care of yourself."

She then shook her head, looking at the ground and muttering under her breath, then saying it aloud, "Andrew deserves to be notified."

She knitted her eyebrows together, in deep thought it seemed. After a moment of quiet, she looked straight at camera, unfliching, "And the Leightin family. All my money goes to them."

This confused the majority of the room. Sienna was giving away all her life savings to a family the majority of the room had never heard of before?

But all Sienna did from there was apologize. She would name off names, some which many did not know. She just kept saying sorry. It was heartbreaking.

Her last goodbye to the world was mostly taken up by apologizing. By saying sorry. She never revealed anything about what had happened or why, just labeled off names. One would think she would keep reflecting on achievements in her life, but no. Sienna just kept on going, repenting all the names of those she wronged. She seemed to get a little more lost in thought after every word, and her words became slower.

After at least twenty names, she looked back up at the camera, "Now, I'm not to picking about my funeral, but I have a few wishes."

She held up one finger, "First, I would like to be buried next to my father. He's in a graveyard just outside of DC. A little place, but it has sentimental value."

She then holds up another finger, her other hand reaching into her jacket she had on. She pulled out one of her knives, "It's an old Celtic custom for a warrior to be buried with his sword. I would like to continue that tradition."

Sienna chuckled to herself, the blade balancing between her fingers with ease, "Wow, I'm micromanaging my own funeral."

The room was now silent as she adjusted the camera. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, shaking your head, "Um, what else to say but thank you. Thank you for just putting up with everything I brought."

"I know I've not been the most open when it comes to questions about myself, or what even happened before The Battle of New York. There are things I'm not proud of that I did. I much rather like it if they were never disclosed. But you guys....you have all done more for me then any of you will know."

She pauses, taking a minute before continuing, "We all have our caged lions, our hidden truths. I have one to many lions inside of me, if that even makes sense. But there are things I want to take with me to the grave. Which I have......since I'm dead."

This earns of few smiles from the group, but silence was still the most prominent factor in the room as she continued.

"I probably have met and known more people since I've recorded this video, and for them I say, it's either been good knowing you, or horrible. Take care of yourselves."

Sienna then cracked one last smile, afar off look in her eyes, "All of you take care of yourselves. Have good lives. Move on. I've already been granted so many great gifts in this life, but I ask just one more. Remember me when the occasion calls for it, but continue on. I wouldn't want all of you mourning over me for years. Get off your asses and keep saving the world."

Her arms reached toward the camera, probably to end the video, "Before I can say anything more cliché, I'll go."

And with the last few seconds of the video slipping away, her hand covered the camera. Shifting replaced the speech, but the last sound they heard before it all ended was Sienna Firman's voice.

"Arrivederci."

In her native language, it meant goodbye.

<><><€<<#<><>?%

Yes I know it's short

Yes I know it's a filler

But next chapters her funeral, and don't worry, I'll do that well.

School starts for me Tuesday, so tomorrow. Pray for me.

Love you all and happy reading!