"What's going on?" I asked walking toward them. They all looked up at me. Asim and Khadija move away while Yasir glare at me. I don't understand why he was glaring at me everytime. Ididn't do anything to him.

"We get tired bring boxes here."Usama says half sitting with Hira beside him.

"I bring water for you all."Khadija says and walk away. Soon Asim also stood up and followed her. I know something is going on between them. Something important.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked them. Usama nodded and told me to do with Yasir. He handed me boxes and told me to set them in room upstairs.

After 3 hours, furniture is set and boxes of their personal things were in their rooms. Usama told me his parents and Yasir parents were gone to meet Asim parents. They all were friends together and known each other well.

"What you all wanna eat?" Hira asked stepping in living room. We all were sitting on couch and floor. Usama is lying on couch. Yasir, Khadija and Asim were on floor fighting with pillows.Aminah is behind Hira.

"Nothing. We are just leaving"Yasir says and get up on his feet.

"Why? You guys were hungry and it is late. Our parents are coming tomorrow." Usama says and yawned.

"I know Usama but we have to go. You know I don't like to stay for dinner." Yasir says and put on his shoes.Khadija and Asim follow him.

"I think Usama is right. You guys should stay here." I suggest them but frowned when Yasir suddenly turned to me and give me a hard look.

"No, Thank you very much Rauhan but I am not comfortable staying here with you." He says clenching his teeth. I stood up and give him a look.

"What's up with you? Why are you behaving like this Yasir? We were friends at wedding then what happen that make you changed?" I asked completely confused. He give me a hated glare and step forward but Khadija stop him. Everyone in room get quiet.

"Just forget it." He says and turn back. I don't let him go easily now. I want to know what happen to them.

"No, tell me what happened? You both are behaving weird to me like I do a big mistake." He again turned to me and walked over me. I stood at my place as he step in front of my face.

"What happened to me? To us? Why don't you ask your Mom what she says to Khadija? She was behaving like that all mistake was of my sister." He says making everyone looked at him confused.I was confused. What Mom says to Khadija? Why didn't Mom tell me about it? Why I didn't notice it before when Mom is behaving different at last day in Pakistan?

"What my Mom say to her?" I asked him. He laughed bitterly. I looked over his shoulder and saw Khadija with worried eyes looking at Yasir while Asim has same look.

"Why should I tell you? Go, ask your Mom about it. I am not the person who answer your questions." He says and turned around to walk away. He walk out of house and drove off.

"What is all about Khadija? What did Mom say to you?" Hira asked confused. Khadija shake her head and turn to Asim.

"We should leave." They turn to walk away but Aminah stop her. She walk over her and stood in front of her.

"Why don't you tell them Khadija? You know you can't hide it anymore then why you are not telling them what she blame on you?" She says with pleading eyes to tell us everything but she is stubborn.

"No. I can't do this. It is better to close this topic here."

"No. If you don't tell them then I do."

"Don't Aminah. Please." Aminah shook her head and ran upstairs. Khadija give me a chance to look at her last time. Last time before going away from me. They also drove away without telling anything to us. I fall back on couch with my head in my hands.

"I am going to ask Mom about it."Hira says and pick up her phone.

"No, I will ask her everything. You don't have to get in this matter Hira." I told her sternly and stood up.

"Where are you going Rauhan?"Usama asked walking behind me as I walk to front door.

"Back to home." I say and sit in my car before driving at hotel. I walk in my room and pack everything. I tell Dad I am coming back and told him everything happen here. He says he is also coming home in few hours. We decide not to tell Mom we are coming back.

Now I know from where I get my answers. All the time Khadija ignored me was all because of something that Mom say to her. I have to know what she says to her. I never think Mom would actually talk to her. But when? I was all time watching her then why I didn't see them talking?I hope she didn't say much to her because if she do then it will be difficult to get back with Khadija or Yasir.

----------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Teaser of next chapter will be out soon. Please also Check out my new book *Silent Love*

Votes, Comments & Share!

-Maddy.!