Only Mine... (Larry Stylinson AU)

Err here I am beginning a new story… umm I’m just trying to post as much as I can while I have my cousin’s laptop. Like in my other stories I want to just tell you that I am new at this so please be nice! You can vote/comment/follow … or not. Anyways this is AU (alternate universe)

I do not own any of the boys or celebrities used in this book, but all other characters are my own. My inspiration comes from anything and everything. I do not make any money writing this, it is for pleasure really.

My writing may not be the best but I hope I improve. I apologize ahead of time for any spelling or mistakes. I will try to update as much as I can but seeing as I have no computer I’ll try my best to though no promises.

This book has and/or will have boyxboy material and slight girlxgirl. If you don’t like then don’t read simple as that. Sorry if I come off as rude, I’m not trying be. Also it will have other sub pairings…

I’m trying to make this into more of a romantic comedy because most of my stories have that angst feeling to them, umm…

Uhh yeah that’s all I can think of for now…

Enjoy!

-----

PROLOGUE

I was living the high life. Parties, girls, money, captain of the footie team… I was the most popular guy in school. Everyone wanted me. Girls would beg me to sleep with them, guys wanted to ‘hang out’ with me no matter the cost. I had EVERYTHING and ALWAYS got what I wanted.

But then HE came along…

Him and all his perfectness.

Small and short figure. Sun kissed skin. Brown feathery hair, that looked like honey if the sunlight hit it just right. Amazingly round arse. Gorgeous innocent cerulean blue eyes, that were magnified with glasses… GLASSES!! Bloody hell.

And to top it off he said no.

No!?

To me Harry Styles. What the actual fuck? Who the hell says no to me?

No one.

But he did. He was the first. You don’t know how much that turns me on… to a whole new level it’s ridiculous.

Can that even be possible? Yes, yes it can.

Me rich ‘bad boy’ Harry Styles, I can have anyone I want, but no I want him…

Louis Tomlinson, innocent, sassy, geeky boy. He works in the library because he wants to. He wears suspenders, TOMs, and glasses…

Oh good god why?

But I promise you this..

He will be mine.

Only mine.

-----------

So yeah that’s the prologue. I hope you like! Umm I don’t know what else to say…

Bye!

--RealityRuinedMeAshh(: