Dissolving Poison Finale

“We are nearing the end of my story.” said Acid.

“This is getting interesting.” I said.

“The final battle is afoot.” said Acid.

This is the most entertaining thing I have heard in 299 years. The last person who told me a story that was actually good was when I met with the man known as B.F.G. I would tell you about that but that story is for a different time. But B.F.G was the most interesting man I had ever met. But enough about that back to Acid’s story.

“Travelling forwards to the time that we knew Warp would go to. He always told me one thing when I was a kid. He said that we would meet for one last time at the place we began. I never knew what he meant until today. The place was wrecked when we got there. Warp was standing right there. Staring right at us.

“I see you knew where to come. Now I wish to fight Jacidus in a one on one battle.” said Warp.

“Swordplay.” I replied.

I threw Warp one of my swords. I kept the other. It was a fair fight. The way I like it.

“Jacidus! This is the day that I’m going to kill you!” yelled Warp.

“Let’s do this.” I calmly said.

We stood facing each other. We both calmly looked at each other. Warp looked into my eyes, I looked into his. It was dead silent. It was so silent I heard a fly speak. It said,

“S--t is going down.”

In the one split second where silence was broken we both lunged at each other. Our swords clashed. CLING CLASH CLASH CLING.

“I'ma gouge your eyeballs!” yelled Warp.

“I’m gonna slice your head!” I replied.

The slashing was loud. We clashed so much. Warp had a few tricks up his sleeves. He threw his mini knife at me but I dodged it. Many clashes were made. Warp got a strike on my arm.

“Agh!” I yelled in pain.

“Haha!” he said lunging for my chest.

I blocked the lunge. He was strong but I was slick. I attacked. The two of us stood in one place, trading feints, thrusts and parries with lightning speed, almost impossible to

follow. I had no trouble matching Warp.

“Excellent form, but how is your footwork? If I step here...” I said.

I took a step around an imaginary circle. I stepped the other way, maintaining his concentration with Warp. Warp registers with angry surprise -- and then with a vicious overhand motion, he throws his sword.  The sword buries itself into the wall behind me, just above my head, barely missing me. He jumped over me and grabbed the sword.

“Hahaha! This is great! You are just the rival I have been seeking!” said Warp cheerfully.

“I’m right here. Come at me!” I said.

Warp uses his full weight, yanks the sword from the wall. Hurls it at me, then threw a rock, hitting me on the wrist. Warp dropped his sword. Warp's shotgun is aimed directly between my eyes.

“It’s never a fair fight is it Warp?” I said.

“Nope. Not ever.” he said.

“We can’t just have a fair battle?” I asked.

“No we can’t” he replied.

I switched my sword to a revolver. Cyanide fired at the same time I did. The bullet skewered my brain. My bullet pierced Warp’s head.

“AAHG!” we yelled.

“Acid!” yelled Cyanide.

Cyanide rushed to my care.

“Are you okay?!” he asked.

“Yeah I’m fine...My head just got shot.” I panted.

“Wait then how are you still alive?” asked Cyanide.

“I really don’t know. But I have a few minutes before I die. See I’m a werepyre. So that means that I have 2 minutes before I die. Warp is already dead. Now there is just one little thing I wanna tell you.” I said.

“What?” asked Cyanide.

“His age.” said Cheryl.

“Yeah.” I said.

“What is it?” asked Cyanide.

“I...am....983” I said.

“Woah. Wow.” said Cheryl.

“45 seconds.” I said.

“45 seconds till I’m with Death himself.” I said.

“43” said Cyanide.

“Goodbye world.” I said.

“40” I said.

“39, 38, 37, 36...” we counted.

“34, 33, 32, 31...”

“30, 29, 28, 27...”

“26, 25, 24, 23...”

“22, 21, 20, 19...”

“18, 17, 16, 15...”

“14, 13, 12, 11...”

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2...”

“1...” I whispered.” said Acid.

This story was amazing. In my eyes at least. I am sincerely impressed.

“I only wish I could go back. To see them one more time.” said Acid.

“There would not be much of a story then.” I said.

“No. Not in this universe.” said Acid.

“I kinda have to tell you something Jacidus.” I said.

“What?”

“See... you are a Gyrox. You can easily enter and leave the Black Silence Realm anytime you want. Whether or not it is via death.” I said.

“...So....you are telling me.....that I could pop back to life....at...anytime....I wanted to?” asked Acid.

“Yup. The whole time.” I said.

“....okay.....yea....okay....” said Acid.

“Hey! Guess what. If you allow me I could give you a special Multiverse travel machine.” I said.

“Yeah! I would love one!” said Acid.

“I will also be able to watch over you if you wish. I would tell the people of the universe known as reality all about your adventures! Kinda in a little book if you will!” I said.

So there you have it. That was the story of Acid’s life. Well...not exactly. See. Jacidus is a Gyrox. There for his blood is special. Only he and other Gyrox can live off of it. I never told you what they were. I might! Some other time. But I might not see you as a reader again! Because that depends on the ultimate Gyrox. Number Zero. He is known as Maker. Some people call him god, some call him almighty creator. Me? I call him by a very primitive name. Author. Author made all of our universes. He created the Gyroxs, they are the people who have the power to create their own stories. If I make another story, I will make it off of the adventures of Acid. Think of this as a prologue. This is just the beginning of the start of a new story in the multiverse.

“The End.” said Maker.