Dissolving Poison Part 1

“When you live like a hit man, things are bound to go wrong. I’ve had my fair share of intolerable acts. I am not a hit man if that’s what you think. Well, that’s partially wrong. I have a special job, it’s like a hit man, but different. A hunter, a vampire hunter. My name is Acid Van Treyos. I am a rank A- vampire hunter, and this is my story. To start off, let’s start where most stories start, at the beginning.

I start my day like any other person you would meet out there would. I take my time to get dressed, polish my shoes, clean out my guns, and make some toast. My clothes are very stylish if I do say so myself. My clothes are as follows: a red hat with wide edges on the left and right, a long red jacket that droops down to my ankles, a white undershirt, polished green boots, white leggings, and my vintage one of a kind yellow spectacles. I don’t do my job alone, I have my partner who’s name is Cyanide Magnuson. He is about 25 years of age and he’s a rank B- vampire hunter. Certainly you wouldn't like to sit here all day and listen to me ramble about my life now would you? I’ll get down to where we started doing business.

“Hey you!” boomed a man.

“What?” I said laying on the table of the bar.

“Who do you think you are bursting into my bar, throwing crap all over the place, and then flopping down on one of our finest tables?” yelled the man.

I looked at him, he didn’t seem happy.

“I do believe that you are the bartender that sells the Vladmir Spirit, am I right?” I said.

His mood suddenly changed.

“Uh...Yeah! I try not to boast about it but I guess it can’t be helped, it is one of the best!” the bartender boasted.

“Mmmhmm” I murmured.

“You wouldn't have happened to seen a man looking like this by any chance would you?” I said as I showed the bartender a photo of the vampire I was seeking. He said.

“Actually I did see that man, he ordered one of my spirits and then took off to the downstairs arcade.”

“Thanks, that’s all I need to know.” I said in such a cool way.

The Vladmir Spirit was no ordinary spirit, it was a special spirit that gives vampires the ability to blend in with other humans. It was valued after by many vampires, but the one part that is a disadvantage of the spirit is that when you drink it, it leaves this little gas in your head. It is very easy to pick up through heat sensors as the gas makes the brain heat up. As I headed downstairs it was not long before I could find the target, as he bolted like lightning as soon as he saw me.

“You will never catch me! Ha!” cackled the vampire.

He ran out to the front of the building, obviously he was not a skilled escapist, he ran in straight line. You NEVER run in a straight line if your person you're running from has a firearm, which I did, the idea is to run in staggered patterns making yourself unpredictable. The vampire was mine from the start, but it turns out little miss princess was here too. My rival vampire hunter, Eliza Sinclair, was also after the price on his head. Eliza is a green haired 27 year old woman that’s a Rank A vampire hunter. Eliza is a very annoying rival of mine, she tends to steal a lot of my rewards and is just so full of herself. Eliza just wears the average white hoodie and some very VERY small shorts, they are almost considered underwear. Eliza prefers to use staffs as her weapon of choice. I personally love revolvers, they just make things go SPLAT!

“Well well well! Look who we have here!” said Eliza.

“Don’t you have any other things to do other than disturb my mission?” I asked.