Dissolving Poison Part 9

If you forgot about the bowl of petunias I talked about, look back earlier. If you didn’t here’s what happened.

“Oh great. We forgot the bowls of petunias!” I said.

“Oops.” said Cheryl.

“What do you need a bowl of petunias for?” asked Garth.

“Canadian bowls of petunias to be exact.” said Eliza.

“What do you need them for?” said Garth.

“We need them because we can use them as currency on the restaurant.” I said.

“Ah. I see.” said Garth.

“The restaurant only accepts Vexian Credits or something of equal value.” I said.

“Vexians?” asked Garth.

“Yup. We need to use the Gibberish Diner to go back in time to gather all the Vexians to wage war against the Niaxevs.” I said.

“That’s a big deal!” said Garth.

“Yep.” said Cyanide.

“So...” said Garth.

“We can’t just waltz back to earth and grab some petunias now can we?” I said.

“What else can we use?” asked Cyanide.

“Let me check the book.” I said opening the Complete Guide of Alien Life.

Vexians are what we call the master race. They are said to have created the insignificant little universe that we live in today. It is tiny! The universe is about 10 billion light years across give or take a couple million. The multiverse however. Is much larger than this as it spans at least 17 vigintillion light years across. Enough about this though, onto the Vexians. The Vexians have an expensive currency as 1 Vexian Credit is equal to 10 earth US dollars. Vexian credits can be obtained by finding a Vexian and asking it for some (which is impossible since they disappeared.) or by trading any object with a Vexian construct. The following objects are worth the most: a canadian bowl of petunias (10 credits), a human soul (150 credits), a bottle of Dissolving Poison (450 credits), and the most valuable, a Hope Diamond (12,000 credits). This is all I needed to read about them. I’ll have more time to read later.

“I have no idea how we are going to do this! The most valuable things to Vexians are canadian bowls of petunias, human souls, Dissolving Poison, and a Hope Diamond.” I said.

“If only there was a book about everything that ever existed in any universe.” said Shirley.

“There is. There is a book called The Multiversal Book of Everything about Everything. But there is only 5 copies in the universe we live in and they are the only books that are not in the Vexian Library.” I said.

“I actually know where one of them is.” said Garth.

“Where?” I asked.

“On the planet Mercury. There is a Resoran outpost that has one. It might not be there anymore though.” said Garth.

“Well it’s possible! So let’s try it!” said Shirley.

“If we get this book finding out about stuff will be much much easier!” said Cheryl.

“Yea!” said Eliza.

“Kay to Mercury!” said Cyanide.

We set off to Mercury to find this outpost. Our journey didn’t take long. Resoran ships are very fast as they travel about 10 times faster than any earth space shuttle. We arrived on Mercury and grabbed the space suits that we packed that I didn’t mention before. On the surface of Mercury there was a bunch of Resorans waltzing about. Mercury was actually a planet that is owned by a race called Ekostrats. The Resorans originally owned the planet but then the Ekostrats took over. The Resoran outpost is still there and it is in fine condition. But the other civilization is gone and replace by Ekostrat buildings. Here is the entry from the book of aliens: