Plan in action!

As Mira walked over to the two, she was confident of her convincing abilities to make the two agree to the job. She said as politely as she could, "hey Romeo and Wendy, how about you two do a job together! I have the perfect one!"

The two looked at each other and shrugged. They didn't mind working together as they have been hanging out and talking quite often now.

"Okay Mira why not, sounds like fun," Wendy said with a cheerful look as Romeo agreed.

"Promise you won't back out after I say what it is, okay? Please promise me, this is very, VERY important to everyone!" Mira said to the two.

"Yes, yes Mira we get it, we promise right Wendy?" Romeo turned to Wendy.

"Yep, we pinky promise! We won't ever back out on a promise!" Wendy smiled as she and Romeo put out their pinkies for the promise.

The three of them did the pinkie promise and went back to discussing the matter at hand.

"So since you promised that you won't back out, the job is to get photos of my OTP's doing cute, couple type stuff. Or get videos of them confessing their undying love for each other! It will be perfect and my ships will finally sail like how I always wanted it to happen!" Mira said as she was daydreaming of her ships getting all cute and cuddly.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Romeo and Wendy screamed at the same time, making the whole guild go quiet instantly and look at them.

This knocked Mira out of her daydream and guild was back to "normal" after a second.

"You guys promised me that you would not back out so let me finish!" Mira said as she threatend the two young mages and turned into her Satan Soul form.

The two gulped and she continued discussing the job. She turned back to normal and started talking again, "ahem, as I was saying, you two will get to choose which ship to spy on first! You have NaLu, JeRza, GaLe or GajEvy, and GrUvia! So pick your poision!"

Romeo and Wendy looked at each other for a good five seconds and back at Mira and said in unision, "We pick NaLu!"

"Great first choice! I totally like the way you two think and how you guys speak in unision! Here's your starter kit! Now get started!" Mira said excitedly and she gave them a starter kit for OTP hunting.

Romeo and Wendy blushed at Mira's comment about the unision thing, but decided that it wasn't important and quickly got the thought out of their heads. They waved good bye to Mira and went to an abandoned table in the guild and looked through the starter kit. They were shocked in the very least at what the started kit had in store for them. It had a high definition, 5,000 jewl (dollar) camera, a paper of all the ship names, 2 matching walkie talkies, some potions like a sleeping one, and a weird red string with a note attached to it.

"What do you think the red string and potions are for?" Wendy asked Romeo.

"Huh, I'm not really sure, we should probably read it and see what it says tomorrow when we start." Romeo said back and she nodded. "Well, I gotta go Wendy, see ya tomorrow" he said as he quickly gave her a hug and ran out of the guild to find his father.

"Bye Romeo! I'll take the kit with me." She said as she hugged back and went to find Carla.

----------------------------
Chapter 2, yay! Note, I do not own Fairy Tail, only the plot of the story. :)