Mira's Mission

Mira has had enough.

She was tired of her OTP's neglecting their feelings for each other and she was sick of it! You either had the dense idiots or "ignoring their feelings" type of idoits. I mean, all she wanted was them to live happily ever after and have tons of babies! Is that too hard to ask for?! Mira sure didn't think that way, that's for sure.

So here's what Mira decided, she would give the two youngest mages in Fairy Tail the greatest job of them all, operation get OTP's together! It was the perfect job for them! It wasn't too hard and she would pay them a good amount of jewels for their hard work! What could possibly go wrong?

Part 1 of the plan- get them to accept the job.

"Okay Mira, you got this, act casual and don't make it suspicious," Mira thought to herself as she was serving people at the bar.

Right now she was talking to Lucy and serving a strawberry milkshake. "So Lucy, do you like Natsu?" She said with the most innocent smile anyone has ever seen.

"W-wha... W-w-what do y-you mean M-mira?! I would totally not like him in that way! What are you thinking?! Me falling for that dense idiot? Yeah right! We are just best friends!" Lucy studdered as she had a deep blush on her normally pale skin.

"Okay, okay Lucy, I understand, there's no need to be so defensive about your future husba- I mean your best friend," Mira said back with the same innocent smile as before.

As Mira and Lucy were discussing these important matters, Romeo and Wendy were sitting a few seats down from them.

"Hey Wendy, Lucy sure looks red. Mira must be talking about Natsu." Romeo said with a kinda board expression as he sees this everyday at the guild.

"Haha yeah, that always happens, it seems as though as she is just as dense as Natsu or she is acting dumb to hide her feelings," Wendy said as she giggled at Romeo's comment.

Mira over heard their little conversation and decided it was time to take action and proceed with part 1 of her master plan! So she carfully left Lucy as she was being pulled away by her lover Natsu. Finally, part 1 is a go go!

----------------------------
1st chapter is done! So excited about where this story is going and I thought of it at 1 in the morning. Well anyways, hope you enjoy it and stayed tuned for chapter 2!