Forever and Always With Justin Bieber, Part 4...Chapter 1.

Thanks for reading this, still cant believe it has got over a 1,000 reads thank you.

Dont forget to comment,rate&fan maybe?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed my suitcase and headed for the taxi that’s outside. Grace is sitting in the front talking to the taxi driver, I glanced at him, it was Joshua, no wonder she’s sitting at the front. Josh is eighteen, even though she is only sixteen like me, she will be seventeen in a month. Of subject, she has a major crush on him.

 I put my suitcase in the trunk, next to Graces and headed back in to get my phone.

“Jerk hurry up we’re leaving” I said, grabbing my phone at the same time” Hurry up or you won’t get your phone”

 He came shooting down the stairs like lightening and grabbed his phone out my hand. He got his suitcase, his over sized, purple suitcase and headed out the door. I looked at the place that had the same old furnichure for the past ten years and locked up.

I got to the taxi and Grace was in the front and the jerk is in the back. Just great, another reason why he can annoy me. Thanks a lot Grace, I thought.

I opened the door and scooted in, but as far away from him as possible.

 “So how long are you going away for Grace” Joshua asked, he must of thought he was still having a private conversation. Cause by now I had my ears locked on the whole thing.

 “ Well we go away to the Netherlands for two weeks, then I think me, Hazel and the jerk are going to stop in Europe to go see Hazel grandparents in England. So maybe three weeks why? “ She said curiously, but kind of happy.

 I shook my head at Grace “My grandparents are visiting my mum here in two weeks and their staying for a week. So she is free.” I said to both of them.

“Oh great well either way, um I was wondering like, if you would like to um like. How do I say this. Um go on a date with me like to the movies?” He questioned Grace but that time as well his cheeks turnt bright red.

 Grace glanced at me and I nodded. “Sure, yes.” She said with a smile.

 I glanced and Justin and we both started shouting out:” Grace has got a date, grace has got date!”

“Dude your so immature.” She shouted.

 “Well immature’s my middle name…well it isn’t…but-“Justin replied to Grace’s shouting but I cut him of.

“Dude shut up already” I said, whilst looking at him.

“Joshua just drive already”Justin said.

 At this point he probably tweeted something bout this whole thing anyway.