n i n e

[2015] This is a so so chapter, but you'd definitely want to read until the end lmao!!

[Edit 2019] ^i totally agree on my past self note heh

"Ring! Ring!"

I fell off the bed with a loud thud. W-what was happening? Wiping off the drool on my face, I looked around the room with blurry vision. Urgh, it was so early in the morning. As soon as I got my perfect 2.0 vision back, the morning sun was already burning my skin. I planted myself back onto the floor with a yawn. Geesh, it was still early for me and today was the weekend after all.

Why did I feel like I was missing something important..

"Chorong!" I unconsciously sat up straight away like it was reflexes. My mom's voice was booming in the house, like a thunderstorm striking to get her daughter up from the bed. "Someone came for you! It's one of the boys who came for the dinner yesterday!"

Uh? I confusedly scratched my head.

Weekend..

My eyes shot opened as if it was going to shoot beams. Shit, today was the promised time Junmyeon would take me out! I scrambled off from my blanket and ran out from the room. Peeking through the staircases, I mentally grimaced when my guess was correct upon seeing the figure who stood at the living room.

Showing his 50 dollars smile to my mom while talking, Junmyeon was wearing a blue stripe T-shirt matched with his Converse shoes. And I noticed that his hair style is quite different. He styled his usual hairstyle into a very hot comma parted hair with some slick handsomeness into it. Ahhh.. how could I not resist that?

"Sorry, Junmyeon-ah. Chorong must be still sleeping," mom said, swinging around her pan. "My daughter is so terrible for forgetting her date." Mom, it wasn't a date! And stop swinging that pan in front of Junmyeon's face!

He let out chuckle, "It's okay. I did come a little earlier than the promised time, after all."

Within any longer, I quick dashed into the bathroom.

I decided to wear a blue denim, you know, just wanted to try matching with his outfit. Well, I unconsciously tried to look like a couple with him. That wasn't a good intention. Chorong, please think about Irene just for a little bit. Grabbing my backpack, I took a deep breath in front of the mirror.

Today, I had to help Junmyeon. I shouldn't let my guard down. Ignore his handsomeness, and try to cool my head off today.

I then rushed out from my room, and was surprised to see my mom already in front of it. Luckily I didn't bump into her and knock myself with her pan. She still brought it here. "Mom, please stop bringing that pan everywhere."

Ignoring my words, mom then suddenly leaned closer to my ear. "Just why on earth did he want my good-for-nothing daughter as his girlfriend? You're more embarrassing than my precious pan."

I scoffed involuntarily at her mock, "Don't be ridiculous, mom. I'm not his girlfriend!" And how could she compare me with a freaking pan? "I'm leaving, then. Good bye!" Running past her quickly like I was some Usain Bolt, I made my way to stand in front of Junmyeon.

"Good morning, Chorong." He didn't seem to take a notice of my similar outfit.

"Good morning." I heaved a silent sigh. "I'm sorry I made you wait. I swear I didn't wake up late because I forgot we have to meet today. My hairdryer went missing."