Chapter 4 - Lunch

"(Y/N)! Cora! Come sit with us!" Erica shouted. You and Cora join her table. Everyone is there except Malia and Theo.

You sit down at the edge of the bench next to Stiles and in front of Cora. Stiles looks at you,"Hey."

"Hey, curly fry?" You say motioning to your fries.

"Wow. I'm honored. I already love you. No one shares their fries with me." He laughs awkwardly.

"That's because you eat them all Stilinksi," Theo walking at to us, with his arm draped over Malia's shoulder. They sit down.

"Okay (Y/N), so as you may or may not know, Homecoming is in 2 weeks so all of us girls are going to go dress shopping together this weekend. Join us?" Lydia asks enthusiastically.

"Just so you know the only answer she's taking is yes," Stiles says looking at Lydia.

"Shut up Stilinski, and no I don't mind if you say no but your gonna miss out on a lot. Please?"

"I mean- Sure. But I don't have a date. I know I have 2 weeks but- I just-"

"Oh c'mon, 2 weeks enough time to find you a hot date!" Erica says,"If not, you could always join Malia and Theo. Sure they wouldn't mind."

"Erica! That happened once!" Malia shouts,"But she's right, 2 weeks is more than enough to find a date for someone like you." She winks at Stiles but you don't realize.

"Okay fine. I guess I'll join."

Erica jumps on her seat "YES!"

-----------------------------------------

Sorry this was chapter really was short, but I gotta think of stuff first. So I guess I'll update soon ❤️