Chapter 2 - Stiles

"Okay, so we both know school may suck but these people with make your life amazing. First person you should know about is her," Lydia points to a tall brunette walking towards you, "That's Allison, my best friend."

"Hey Lyds," she hugs Lydia tight,"I see you've already taken someone in," she chuckles.

"Ali, meet (Y/N), (Y/N), Allison."

You shake hands and she gives you a warm smile. She seems nice.

Lydia breaks the silence, "Ok, so where was I? Oh right, so there's Scott and Kira,who are together and there's Malia and Theo, who are also together-"

"They're so perfect, they make me wanna puke," Allison added.

"Your just jealous. Then there's Bambi Eyes aka Isaac Lahey-"

"Not jealous and I've already called dibs, so back off," Allison says. You just laugh at her comment. "No seriously," she says cocking her eyebrow up, but then laughs.

"So as I was saying before you interrupted me there's Danny, everyone likes him, Erica, best hair, apart from me obviously then Stiles- CORA!!"

She runs towards another brunette who is also running towards her.

Since Lydia got a bit distracted, Allison as well, you look at your paper which has your locker number and combination on it, then look for it.

Did she say Stiles? Who's Stiles?

You find your locker and try to open it, but it's stuck. "Ugh really, why me?" You mumble to yourself.

A boy walks up to you because he sees you struggle, "Hey, um- need a hand? Some lockers get stuck like this after the summer holidays, don't ask, 'cause I don't know," he chuckles and smiles at the floor.

"Go ahead"

He opens it without even struggling. "There you go."

"Thanks" You look up at him. A tall guy with brown, messy, but perfect hair, wearing an open flannel shirt and a white shirt underneath. He has a dimple showing on his cheek. And his eyes. His beautiful brown, almost Amber eyes. You stare at them for a little too long, when you realize you just turn to your locker.

"Anytime," he blushes, you pick up on it and just crack a smile. "Hi, I'm Stiles," he says awkwardly.

-----------------------------------------

Again sorry if this sucks. Please tell me what you think of this so far ♡♡ I'll update soon