Chapter 1 - First Day

"First day of Sophomore Year! Get Up (Y/N)!" Your mom shouts while drawing your curtains open. You hiss at her and roll over. She chuckles and walks over to sit on your bed, "Come on get up, High School. Fun!" She says in a slightly sarcastic tone.You just groan and pull your sheets over your head.

"Please (Y/N) get up," she says trying to pull of my blanket. She stops for a second, "There are waffles waiting for you downstairs."

"I hate you."

"But you love my waffles," she says as she walks out the door. Briber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your mom drives you to school today because it's your first day here and she wants to talk to the headmaster with you although you've tried everything to make her stay at home and not embarrass you at school.

"Okay (Y/N), you got everything you need? Pencils? papers?" She asks holding both your wrists,"Money? My phone number is on speed dial."

"Wow ok mom. Yes I have everything," you squint, "although-"

"No I remember I already gave you money this morning," she chuckles,"Have fun!" She kisses your forehead and walks towards the exit.

"You asked," you mumble to yourself then look at the ground.

"Sorry we're you talking to me?"

Your head shoots up to see a short girl with Strawberry Blonde hair looking at you questioningly.

"Oh- um. No- I mean," you look down at a paper in your hand of your class schedule,"Um, could you maybe tell me where Mr.Finstock's Econ class is?"

She chuckles, "Yeah sure I'm actually headed to the same class. And we call him Coach Finstock or just Coach. I'm Lydia Martin by the way, you must be new here, Freshman?"

"Sophomore actually and I'm (Y/N)." You give the girl a small half-smile.

"Well, (Y/N), welcome to Beacon Hills High School! Let's go, I have to get to my locker before class." She says with a huge smile plastered to her face.

-----------------------------------------

Im so sorry if this sucked but I'm just starting out. If you guys want me to put any of your ships in aka Scisaac, Malydia, anyone I might put it in. Chapter 2 will be up tomorrow