Chapter 3 - He's cute

Lydia leads you into Econ class and you sit by the window behind her and Scott. You see Stiles walk in. When he sees you he rushes to sit next to you.

"Uh- Hi," he tries to hide that he didn't just rush to sit next to you, you just think it's kinda cute,"(Y/N), so, we're both in the same class," he laughs awkwardly,"What a coincidence." You don't say anything, you just smile at him and turn to Coach who just walked in.

Even though it was your first class here you weren't really that excited because after all it's still High School. You write down a few notes but your distracted by Stiles who keeps shooting you looks and little half smiles. Okay (Y/N), focus. He's probably not even looking at you. Focus on the teacher.

Before you know it the bell rings and everyone starts packing away and rushing out the door. You take your time because Lydia is talking to Scott and you don't have anyone else to talk to. You take you class schedule out. You have a free period. Okay what the hell am I supposed to do now?

"Hey, so I see you have a free period, right?" Stiles asks looking at your schedule.

"Uh yeah, I guess."

Lydia interrupts your ever so interesting conversation with Stiles, "So (Y/N), I have a free period what about you?"

"I have a free period too, what do you guys normally do?" Okay, awesome, great (Y/N), Lydia just showed you to a class your not best friends now.

Scott talks this time, "Well, I have Lacrosse practice and so does Stiles, so if you want to watch us and meet some of the others-"

"You should come." Stiles blurts.

You look at Lydia who's smirking at Stiles, "Yes! Come, so you can meet everyone! And I'm not taking no as an answer," she chuckles and winks at Stiles who's blushing like a tomato now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Lydia join Malia, Theo, Kira, Allison, Erica and Cora on the bleachers.

"Everyone, meet (Y/N), (Y/N), everyone!" She says using huge hand gestures and they all laugh at how stupid that was.

Everyone says introduces themselves to you and then sit down together on two different rows. How do they all have a free period at the same time?

You sit down with Lydia and Allison on your right, who are talking about God knows what, Cora and Malia sit on your left.

The three of you sit in silence while all the lacrosse players gather in the middle of the field and listen to Coach.

Cora breaks the silence, she laughs first,"So, I'm guessing you've met Stiles."

"Yeah I did actually. What's so funny though?"

Malia laughed because of how unaware you are, "Oh it's just because, one, when I saw you walking out of class together with Lydia and Scott, he didn't look at anything besides you."

Then Cora looked at the field to where the boys were,"And two, he's still looking," she smirked.

You look at the field and search for Stiles. You find him and he's staring right at you, but looks away when you look his way. He drops his head and smiles.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I didn't uptade yesterday, I'm trying to update daily or as much as I can. Stay tuned for the next chapter, it might be up today Xx