Epilogue

*8 years latter*

Vanessa:
After Jack had finally gotten the courage to ask Vanessa out they clicked. They were inseparable, together all the time and truly in love. They currently share an apartment in New York. Jack is planning on asking Vanessa to marry him on this years anniversary. Today they are in London for a very special occasion.

Wolf:
After her break up with Thomas they never got back together. Her and Matt Espinosa were currently engaged and planning on having their wedding in the spring of next year. They are also in London for a very special occasion.

Cece:
Two years after finishing high school Jake popped the question. Now Cece was as round as a watermelon, waddles around, and not so patiently waiting for her son to finally come out and greet the world. Her, Jake, and fetus Anthony were in London for this wonderful day.

Bobbi:
Grayson and Bobbi got married right out of high school and have two children. The girl, Marry, was three and their son, Jr, was only born three months ago. They were all one happy family. And where were they today? In London of corse.

Madison:
Madison's POV:
I nervously pace behind the door of the large church in London in my beautiful white dress. Today was the day of my wedding. Why would I get married in London? Well Ethan and I both wanted to travel the world after high school so we backed our bags and did just that. After traveling to most places we wanted to see we decided to settle down in London. This is where we will raise our kids and live happily ever after. The music started to play and I watched my sister and best friends aka my brides maids march down the isle with their husbands or future husbands. I couldn't stop the tears that welded up in my eyes. It was getting close to the time I had to walk down the isle. I looked down and my non-noticeable baby bump. I haven't told Ethan yet but I known he's going to be thrilled. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet but all that matters is that we will love it all the same no matter what. It was now time for me to walk down the isle. I linked arms with Grayson. He was the only man in my life that I loved enough to give me away. It breaks my heart that it couldn't be my dad but I'm happy that it's Gray. We walked down the isle and I saw the guy of my dreams waiting for me and I couldn't help but smile. Once we got to the altar Grayson stood next to Ethan and across from Bobbi of corse. I looked into Ethan's eyes and knew that I there was no other man that I wanted to spent the rest of my life with.

Hey guys! So I know this kind of ended abruptly but I felt like it needed to come to an end. I hope you in joyed both of the books. I truly loved writing this series and it makes me sad to see it come to an end but I'm also proud of what I have done. Thank you for all the support. I love you all. Goodbye.