Chapter 2

*skip a few months*
Finally summer! I am currently sit in my room reading a book. I hear a lawn mower turn in from next door. I smile to myself because I know when I hear the lawn mower the boys are just going to be riding around the neighborhood instead of actually mowing the lawn. I set my book down and rush out side. Ethan is on the lawn mover right in front of my porch. "Would you care to join me on a nice ride around the neighborhood?" Ethan asked. I chuckled. "I would love to." I said. I walked over to the lawn mower and sat on Ethan's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. Ethan then started to drive the lawn mower into the street. It's so funny to see all the weird looks we get by people that are driving by. From down the street I see a small black car approaching up. I prepared my self for the weird looks but when they passed by no one was paying attention but in the front seat I saw a familiar face. "Ethan turn around! Hurry!" I yelled excitedly. Ethan gave me a confused look but turned around anyway. I saw the black car run into my driveway. Ethan finally got to my driveway and I hopped off his lap. There was a tall girl with chestnut brown hair and even though she wasn't facing me I knew she had light brown eyes. She was getting a big suitcase out of the trunk of the car. "Cece!" I yelled. She turned around and flashed her beautiful smile. "Maddy!" She yelled back. I laughed and ran up to her and gave her a big hug. After a while we pulled away. "Who's that?" She asked. She pointed to Ethan. I walked to Ethan and pulled him up to Cece. "Cece this is Ethan my boyfriend and Ethan this is Cece the best and most beautiful cousin in the world." I said. "Hi." Cece said. Ethan smiled at her. "Hello. I'm happy to meet some of Madison's family. I haven't seen much." Ethan said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I'm going to be spending the summer here." Cece said. I jumped up and down excitedly.

A man came around the side of the car. "Hey uncle Mark!" I said. "Hey Madison. How have you been?" He asked. "Good. You?" I asked back. "I've been good but I'm said to leave my baby for the whole summer." He answered. "Daaaad!" Cece whined. "What? I just love you so much. But unfortunately I have to go." He said. Cece hugged her dad and they said their goodbyes. Once my uncle left I took Cece's bag. "So I'm guessing you're staying in the guest room." I said. "Yup yup." She said. I dragged her suitcase in side. "Gosh this thing is heavy." I said. "Let me take in babe." Ethan said and my heart fluttered. It's been months and he still has a major effect on me. "What a gentlemen." Cece commented. I'm glad she likes him.

Cece and I are going to spend the rest of the day together which meant I would unfortunately have to send Ethan away. "I'll call you later." I told Ethan as I walked him to the door. "Ok I love you." He said. "Love you too." I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss before shutting the door. I ran back up stairs and into the guess bedroom. "So best cousin in the world what do you want to do?" She asked. She smiled at me and I smiled back because I know what's she's about to say. "Ultimate cousin slumber party!" We both yelled. We use to have these all the time when we were little. We would make a bunch of food, have a fashion show, watch movies, and eat our weight in popcorn. "I'll make the popcorn while you pick out some outfits." I said. She giggled. "Sounds good to me." She said. I ran downstairs and started to make the popcorn. After making about three bags. I put the popcorn in a huge bowl and ran back up stairs. I went into my room. "I have some delightful outfits picked out for us." Cece said when I walked in. "And I have some delicious popcorn for us." I said. I set the popcorn down and Cece threw the first out fit at me which consisted of parachute pants, a long sleeve white shirt with a unicorn in the middle, a feather scarf, a big beach hat, and big round sunglasses. Cece put on a long skirt with giraffes all over it, a long sleeve flannel, a denim vest, and top hat. Once I had my outfit on I laughed. "Where did you get this stuff?" I asked. "Well I knew I couldn't spend the whole summer here with out an ultimate cousin slumber party with you so I came prepared." She said. I laughed and plugged my phone into my speaker and played my music really loud. Cece walked down the "runway" which was just the open space in my room. I took pictures with my phone then we switched. After the "fashion show" we had a dance party in our outfits. I got a text from Ethan.
E: you're too cute! 😘
Attached was a picture of me dancing in my hideous outfit. I texted him back.
M: creeper
E: but I'm your creeper
E: dance with me
I laughed and danced over to my widow. Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy was playing. I saw Ethan dancing in his room. Once he saw me he turned his body to face mine and looked at me while he danced and I did the same to him. Suddenly I felt a pillow connect to the back of my head and I fell to the ground. I crawled into my bed and grabbed a pillow. "How dare you!" I yelled. Cece just smirked at me. I stood up on my bed. "For the llama king!" I yelled before I jumped off my bed and hit Cece with a pillow in mid air.

Cece and I were now watching movies. We had already had our fashion show, made weird yet yummy food, prank called people (which lead to my boyfriend calling me a dork), ding dong ditched, and danced in people's yards. When you put Cece and I together there is no telling what will happen. Our movie time was our relax time. Once the movie we were watching ended I got up to put another one in. We had also mad a fort and it was some how better than the one I made when Bobbi came over. "So how did you finally end up with the boy of your dreams?" Cece asked. I had kept her updated on all the Ethan stuff since day one but she had changed her number before I could tell her we were dating. Thankfully I now have her new number because I would have gone insane. "Well It all started with a prank call." I began. I then told her all about him coming over to my house crying then kissing me and what we did after. "Aw. You guys are so cute. I wish I could find a guy." Cece said. "You will. You have an amazing personality and your absolutely gorgeous. If you were just some random girl that started to go to my school I wouldn't let Ethan anywhere near you in fear that he would fall for you." I said. Cece hugged me. "You're da best." She said. "No you da best." I argued. "You are." Cece said. I did a hair flip. "Yeah your right I am." I joked. Cece laughed and lightly punched my arm. For the rest of the night we watched movies and talked. This summer is going to be awesome with my cousin and boyfriend by my side.

Hey guys! Cece is one of my good friends that wanted to be in my book! She's awesome and has some magcon fanfics including one that I'm the main character in! So go follow her she's amazing! Mattisbae04

Finally Mine (sequel to oblivious)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें