Chapter 16

Finally we were going to have a girls night. Bobbi, Cece, Wolf, and I. It was going to be so fun. I had lots of snacks, such as 3 different kinds of chips (Cheetos, Doritos, and BBQ), popcorn (kettle and butter), and lots of candy (skittles, M&M's, twix, watermelon sour patch kids, snickers, ect). I got several amazingly awesome movies. I picked out Mazer Runner, the Conjuring, Insidious, and for the sappy girls The Notebook. Also I built an fort with my amazing architect skills. I had everything set up now all there was to do was wait.

Soon the doorbell rang and I got up and opened the door. It was Wolf. "Hey girl." I said and let her in. "Hey. Where is everyone?" Wolf asked. "You are the first to arrive." I told her. I lead her to the living room and we sat down on the couch. "So how is it with Thomas being hear?" I asked her. "It's amazing, he's amazing. I never thought in a million years he would be mine but now he is and I couldn't be happier." Wolf said. She smiled the whole time. "That's how I felt about Ethan. It still blows my mind that he actually likes me." I said.

I heard the front door open and Cece came walking into the living room. She just got back from a date with Jake. "I'm in love." She said as she flopped down onto the couch. She had a dazed look in her eye. "Aw. What did you guys do on your date?" I asked. "We went go carting. Then he took me to this really pretty field and he set up speakers and we just danced. It was amazing and romantic and he told me he loved me." Cece explained. Wolf and I awed. The door bell rang and I jumped up. I opened the door and Bobbi stood there but so did some one else. "Hey Bobbi and.. Eh what's your name?" I asked the girl. She was our age. Her hair was a long wavy brown but when the light hit it you could see natural red highlights, much like my own hair. She was tan and average height. She was all around beautiful. "Oh my names Vanessa. Sorry for intruding on your slumber party." She said. "It's fine. Any friend of Bobbi's is a friend of mine. Come on in guys." I said and let them in. "Ok so I've known Vanessa for a really long time. We were best friends when we were little but then she moved away but now she's back." Bobbi explained. "You'll like her I promise." Bobbi said. "I'm sure everyone will." I say.

We all walk into the living room and I introduce everyone. "Now let's get this party started!What should we do first?" I asked. "We can talk about your boyfriends if you want." Bobbi said said in a sad voice. She's still upset about Grayson. "Actually, I don't have a boyfriend. I don't need no man keepin me down!" Vanessa said. She added a snap at the end. "You're so sassy." Bobbi said. Vanessa did a hair flip. "I know." She said causing everyone to laugh. "Ok maybe we should do something else. Do you guys want to mess with the boys?" I asked referring to Ethan and Grayson. "The boys?" Vanessa asked. "Yeah my twin neighbors. I'm dating one of them, Bobbi's dating the other. Or she was. Sorry Bobbi." I explained. "It's fine." Bobbi said. I gave her an apologetic look. She just smiled. She had told me that they decided to be friends any way so I don't think she's that upset now. Everyone agreed and we headed over to Ethan and Grayson's house. We decided on the way over there that we will split up into two groups. Bobbi and Vanessa in one, and Wolf, Cece, and I in the other. My group will go into Ethan's room, Bobbi's will go into Grayson's. Bobbi and I will hide under their beds and Vanessa, Wolf, and Cece will hide in their closets. Vanessa and Cece will be recording. We need their parents help to call them down stairs so we can get into position. Once they come back up stairs Bobbi will grab Grayson's leg before he gets back into bed. I will grab Ethan's leg once he gets up to find out what Grayson was screaming about. It was the perfect plan. I lightly knocked on the front door and hoped Ethan and Grayson wouldn't hear it. Their mom answered the door and let us in.

We told her the plan and she agreed to help. She told us to hide in the living room until Ethan and Grayson go into the kitchen. We all hid. I was in a position so that I could see the stairs. I could see then but they couldn't see me. "Ethan, Grayson come to the kitchen right now!" Their mom yelled from the kitchen. She sounded angry. Ethan and Grayson came running down the stairs once they were in the kitchen we all snuck upstairs. The teams split up and we all got in position. I got a text from Bobbi.

B: we're ready
M: ok I'll text their mom now

I texted Ethan's mom.

M: we're ready, send them up! 😏

Soon I heard Ethan and Grayson come up the stairs. Ethan's door opened and he jumped onto his bed. He bed sunk in and almost hit my nose. I heard Grayson scream. "What the heck?" Ethan said to himself. As soon as both his feet were on the floor I grabbed them. Ethan let out a girly scream. I started to laugh so hard. I crawled out from under the bed and saw Ethan was clutching his chest. I laugh harder. Wolf and Cece came out of the closet and were laughing too. "I hate you guys so much." Ethan said. I laughed harder. "Madison watch the video." Cece said. I watched it and almost died. His face was priceless. "Stop laughing." Ethan whined. "Aw I'm sorry." I said. I kissed him. "Better?" I asked. "A little." He said. Grayson, Bobbi, and Vanessa came walking into Ethan's room.

"They got you too?" Ethan asked. Bobbi and Vanessa were still laughing and Grayson was pouting. "A little." Grayson muttered. "A little?" Vanessa asked. She showed everyone the video. I couldn't decide which one was funnier. Ethan or Grayson's. "You guys are so mean." Ethan pouted. I hugged him. "Aww but you still love me." I said. "Unfortunately." He grumbled. "Ok well I love you bye." I said and kissed him. "Wait you're just going give us heart attacks then leave?" Grayson asked. "Pretty much." Vanessa said. "Aw please stay." Ethan said. "Sorry babe it's girls night." I said. I gave him one more kiss and we all left. This was the perfect start to a great girls night.

Sorry guys it took so long to update! It's ok if you shame me. I'm shaming myself. Love you guys! Comment and vote! 😘 oh and Glader731 is Vanessa