Im sorry.

After the arguements, after you left the gym without no words left behind.
"He doesn't care after all."

You mumbled as your legs ran endlessly, aching, pain is everything you could feel. But most of all what hurts the very most? Is that your thought, that Tsukishima doesn't care at all. Running and running, legs weakening, shaking, tears streaming out from eyes.

Exiting the school's gate, finally you stepped up, not slowing your paces but, continually running, on the side walk.

Meanwhile Tsukishima in their practice, who couldn't even focus. Those distracting thoughts of your arguments, and Yamaguchi feeling a bit guilty for not even chasing after you. Those two who was not cheerful, Tsukishima didn't even had his usual chance of teasing the shrimp. How odd, Suwagara thought, their caring teammate, who almost acts like their caring mother. It bothers him, what happened to his usual impish, playful attitude. Right after the moment when Daichi asked them to take 5 minutes break, Sugawara had his time approaching the two, with his usual warming smile.

"Tsukishima, Yamaguchi!"

"What is it Suga-san?" The freckled male was the only one who answered, Tsukishima only shifted his sight at the silver haired setter.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"... ah, nothing really, right? Tsukki?"

"Sugawara-san, there's nothing to worry about."

"But Tsukishima, I can see that you're frowning, you too, Yamaguchi."

"..."

They sighed, looking down, Sugawara is surely someone who's hard to lie at.
"It's okay, I know i-it's something personal so.."

Yamaguchi sighed.

"Well Suga-san... you see.. Tsukki and (L/n)-san argued..."

"His girlfriend?.."

"Well.. yeah.."

The blonde male only looked down, arms crossed. The setter walked towards the taller male, patting his shoulder, with a warming smile.

"Well Tsukishima, all you can do is apologize.. or some other way.. but I'm pretty sure, she feels bad about it too."

"Right.. thanks, Suga-san."

Tsukishima replied with a smile before Daichi called them back all to the court. But somehow, he was filled with confidence, to tell you. To apologize.

After practice.

Yamaguchi asked to leave early, asking permission also towards Tsukki. Running to the door's exit, walking after then, out of the school's gate, taking out his phone. Scrolling down to several contacts he have, until he located the person he's mailing to. It was you.

"(L/n)-san? Good evening. I'm kinda wondering if you're doing alright..?"

There was no answer.

Yamaguchi walked and walked to your house, upon arriving it was pitched black, no one's home. He awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck, upto his head.

Then suddenly. His phone buzzed. The male perked up immediately, it was for Tsukishima after all. He wanted to check you if you're doing well, but bringing up his thoughts, he really did regretted he didn't ran after you. Sliding his hand in his pocket, grabbing his phone, checking the mail. But... just reading the 2nd sentence in your reply, made his eyes to narrow, giving him an uncomfortable feeling.

"Good evening.. Yamaguchi-san? Ah.. Im truly sorry but, this is her mother, we're at the hospital at the moment. Truly sorry, but.. (Y/n)-chan met an accident earlier."

The freckled male didn't know what to answer, telling Tsukishima will be a bad choice so he didn't bother himself to go and do what was in his mind.

"Miss (L/n), what hospital? I'll probably visit by tomorrow. Im so sorry to hear that, and please do tell (L/n)-san to get a good rest."

He gulped before sending his response, running down to his way back to home.

Meanwhile Tsukishima

Practice had ended, walking alone with no one beside him, well, he just wanted to avoid Hinata and his tumultuousness, but taking a different route, that saved him, for now, wondering, how are you? Where are you? A sigh escaped his very lips, walking down to the sidewalks, passing several streetlights before he'll ever reach his home. Cold breeze accompanied his walk as his headphones was placed on his ears. He really shouldn't left you on the spot. Also Tsukishima, who regretted.

You were on the bed, resting, eyes shutted, breathing heavily. That car owner that bumped you, luckily shouldered everything for your recovery. You right hand tried to reach your cellphone on the desk beside you, yet eyes half open, trying to read what Yamaguchi said. A smile was plastered on your feature before drifting back to sleep.

There was one thing your mother didn't read, Yamaguchi's late message that he forgot to send.

"Tsukki is worried about you, and he's quite guilty ehehehe... I'll go there tomorrow, I'll take Tsukki with me if its ok for you. Take care (L/n)-san. Get well soon. "

{{ to be continued- sorry for the late chapter and also for a short chapter. --