Shy.

It was already been months when (y/n) kept her feelings away from someone she liked. Someone from the volleyball club, who was tall, cool and sometimes blunt but you find attractive anyways. Tsukishima and you were classmates but still, your feelings were unspoken, and you barely talk to each other. There was no sign of hope after all.

Everytime you try to stare at the male, you could even see that he was staring as well. That gave you hope, what makes you tenacious.

You used to play different kinds of sports but due to your injuries on hip, you were forced to stop playing for your life time. Which made you completely sad.

During your next subject you all were assigned to group into 4 for some group activities. (Y/n) didn't joined anyone in their group, too shy to ask, to bother if she can join groups. She was just bad at socializing and expressing things after all. She stood there steadily on the spot as everyone already got their members, except you, but you snapped out from your sad thoughts as someone called your last name.

"(L/n)-san. We need one more member s-so care to join us?.."

"Oi.. Yamaguchi."

Tadashi Yamaguchi, who invited you to join where Tsukishima was, you wanted to accept his offer but, wondering if it will be okay for the taller blonde.

"A-Ah Tadashi-kun it's okay. You already got Tsukishima-kun so.. uhm I mean. I'll just work as an individual."

"And I dont think Tsukishima will Agree that I can join..." This sentence was echoing through your mind, quite hurt though. You smiled sweetly at them before turning back, walking towards your adviser. But before you did, something tightly gripped onto your wrist which dragged you back to the place where you were.

"Hey, (L/n)-san, we need one more member so please."

"But Tsukishi-"

"He's totally fine with it! Right? Tsukki?"

"Right."

He replied with a monotonous tune with a poker face. (Y/n) shyly repeatedly bit onto her lower lip as she joined them.

After an hour, finally the group work was done, it was all about experiments and stuffs. Science. Something your good at. Everyone including you in the group received a second highest score in the experiment, because there was a question that was left unanswered. What a waste though. You all sighed, returning back to your seat, as you sat there firmly, waiting for the next class to begin.

After the class finally ended, it was already dismissal time, but for those who had joined clubs, they remained at their respective clubs for practice. But for you, you don't join any clubs after all. So no luck, you grabbed your bag, walking towards the door with a friend of yours.

"(Y/n) are you okay?"

"Hmh. I'm good."

You smiled sweetly, as your silky (h/c) locks cascaded down onto your shoulder as you bumped onto someone who was in front of you. It was Tsukishima, you quickly straightened up your back as you combed back your hair behind your ears.

"(L/n) your pen and your hankerchief. You left them with me a while ago."

Tsukishima asked for your pen a while ago just because his pen ran out of ink, but why didn't he asked it from Yamaguchi. They're closer right? You let out a soft sigh, wait what. Handkerchief? Where did he even got that. You didn't even noticed that it dropped from your pocket. Immediately your hand slid into your pocket, trying to feel if your handkerchief was really lost.

"Hey, didn't I said that this is yours?"

"A-Ah sorry."

"I need to go first now, (Y/n)! See you tomorrow. Bye both of you!"

You both nodded as she waved at two of you. Your hand extended towards his hand, trying to pick up your hankerchief together with the pen.

"I didn't knew you have a thing for dinosaurs."

"W-What."

"Your handkerchief."

"A-Ah right. They're just adorable. Don't you think so?" You smiled at him, head quite tilted upward due to his height. He was just freaking tall for you. You were just so short.

He looked away, awkwardly scratching his cheek which was covered in bright red hues, his eyes behind his glasses adverted at you as he was about to say something.

"(L/n)."

"Hm?"

"Uhm thanks for lending me your pen."

"Its a-alright..."

"Well see you tomorrow. I have to attend the volleyball practice."

He said, waving at you as he walked away from your sight. That blush he had was cute, it made your heart beat faster and his cheek seemed to be fluffy that you even want to pinch them. But It probably wont happen, since your not close to each other, and you're too short to reach his cheeks. Too short to reach your dreams------. ( /slapped)

You pressed your both hands on your cheek to stop thinking of weird things, at that moment, from your handkerchief, something dropped. A piece of paper.

You squatted down. No one was around you anymore. Just you. Picking up the piece of paper, slowly you tried to unfold it. By looking at the letter, you blushed madly at what was written.

"(L/n) I really like you. Everything about you is cute. You're pretty, smart, kind and honest. I wanted to confess to you in personal, but I'm just too shy.. Im sorry. But.. Uhm hey... is it okay if you go out with me?"

You felt the heat warm up to your cheek. Ahhh the best day ever for you. You hugged the letter, with a deep blush still plastered onto your small feature.

"Yes ofcourse Tsukishima-san.."

You said.

But behind the door of your classroom, Tsukishima was there, standing with his headphones on, but obviously he saw your reaction, and heard your reply. He was red as a tomato, but after several seconds, he decided to head to the gym before he'll get in trouble or before getting caught by you. He just wanted to see your reaction and your sweet reply.

(Y/n) quickly stood up and walked outside, running to the gate with a happy expression. You just can't express how you feel.

But Meanwhile Tsukishima in the Gym, still red as a tomato.

"Oi Tsukishima, are you okay?"

"Shut up."

{{ to be continued-}}