Chapter 4:

Your POV:

"Don't tell Felix, but I enjoyed it." I told him quietly. His mouth tilted upwards a bit and I giggled softly. He patted his lap and I went on his lap, leaning against his armor. After a few minutes of talking, Locus excused himself and I waited for a few minutes until I saw him without his armor. His arms contained tiny battle scars but were muscular. His chest and stomach was a little bit more muscular than Felix's. He was about 10 inches taller than me.

"You are so short." Locus snorted and looked down at me. He sat back on the toilet and I sat back in his lap.

"Can I try it?" Locus asked me quietly.

"Try what?" I replied, confused.

"You know, what Felix does." He mumbled. I blushed and nodded slowly. Locus turned me around so I faced him. He smashed his lips against mine and I sighed in content. It was not like Felix's, rough and passionate, it was soft and slow... But I enjoyed it as much as Felix's kisses. He pulled away and turned me back.

"Lock the door." He mumbled huskily. I went up to lock the door and sat back. He rubbed the back of my neck soothingly, while sucking on the skin. I shivered and I knew he was doing it on the back of my neck so I could cover it with my hair. It was different from Felix's, just like the kisses. Felix would always was rough with everything, including training.

Locus would occasionally whisper sweet things in my ear that would make me blush. He probably left like 3 hickeys on the back of my neck. I stopped him and turned around, lifting off his shirt. He looked nervous, playing with his fingers.

I chuckled, he was thinking the wrong idea. "Don't worry, I'm not doing that." He sighed in relief and I giggled. I quickly dragged him to my bed room and locked the door, opening the lights. I got out my camera, which contained photos of the other mercenaries I've met before. Locus and I took silly pictures, and I was glad I made him so carefree. We then heard a knock on the door, freezing. I told Locus to hide in the corner of the closet while I fixed my hair and shirt.

"Comin!" I called out. I answered the door and saw Felix. "Hey Felix." I greeted and pecked his lips. He grinned. "Hey Hun." I could hear a tiny growl slip out of Locus but thankfully Felix didn't notice.

"Have you seen Locus?" He asked.

"No, I saw his men and him leaving." I lied smoothly. He looked glad and nodded.

"Well I'm gonna go check on the losers. Bye Hun." Felix gave me a passionate kiss and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled away sadly and left.

"Locus, come out now." You whispered. He came out of the closet, almost tripping.

"That was close." Locus muttered.

"Oh Locus, I believe you went too close."
==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==