Chapter 1:

(y/n)=Your Name
(h/c)= Hair Color
(e/c)= Eye Color
YOUR POV:

"They don't suspect a thing. Stop being a bitch." Felix whined to Locus. Little did they know, I was watching them. I jumped on another branch silently and watched them walk to God knows where.

Locus grunted. "I feel like we're being watched." I stopped, my eyes widening in my helmet. Felix scoffed.

"Your just paranoid, Loci." I stifled a giggle at Felix's childish nickname for Locus.

"Stop calling me that." Locus hissed.

"Stop calling me that." Felix mocked.

They both glared at each other until Felix bursted out laughing. I rolled my eyes and jumped down from the branch.

"Holy shit!" Felix yelped and he raised his rifle, along with Locus.

"Who the hell are you?" Felix questioned.

"I'm (y/n.) Used to be a merc, I went rogue. I've helped lots of mercenaries in planet Chorus. So, I've heard about you two and decided on helping you, if you accept." I replied. Locus turned to Felix.

"Let's ask Loci over here Hun, because I'm 100% sure that you don't have a reason why I shouldn't cause a hole in your skull." Felix sneered. Asshole.

Before Locus could talk, Felix shot a bullet at me but I jumped and landed on another tree branch. It wasn't very stable...

Felix huffed and threw his knife at the branch I was balancing on, causing me to fall down. I closed my eyes, ready to get a headache until I fell into somebody's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Locus carrying me.

I nodded and he nodded back as in a Thankyou and an your welcome. Felix looked kind of shocked. Maybe he wasn't used to 'Loci' acting like this. Felix pulled out his knife roughly and dragged Locus, causing me to fall out of his arms but I quickly stood up, and leaned against the tree patiently.
=================

3RD PERSON:

Felix never saw a woman so... Different before. He found her rather intriguing and unique. Felix thought the definition to be... Badass.

Locus on the other hand, well... He never met a witty and brave girl like her before. She was quick in strategy, and chose her words carefully. Locus could use her for great use on missions. She was silent, and seemed as if she enjoyed eavesdropping on others. Locus couldn't help but chuckle silently in his head.

"Hey Loci. Stop dreaming about her." Felix snapped Locus out of his thoughts, waving 3 fingers in front of Locus.

Locus ignored his comment. "She would be great of use." Locus muttered, glancing at (y/n.) She had her helmet off now, her (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes now on display. Felix followed his gaze and stared at (y/n).

"Felix. Wake up." Locus snapped at Felix. Felix quickly turned his head towards Locus.

"Yeah she would. Especially on my side." Felix muttered. Locus growled at his response.

"Who says she will be on your side?" Locus growled.

"Because I'm the talker. And I'm hotter, duh." Felix replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"None of those things matter. She won't find you attractive because you will be training her, not flirting with her." Locus demanded.

"Ah, you said I'll be training her?" Felix smirked and tilted his head at Locus.

"No, I mean-" Locus quickly got cut off by Felix.

"Too late, fucked it up." Felix chuckled darkly.