Chapter 10

Skyler's Pov.

Ever since the conversation I had with blake a few days ago, he has been acting weird.

He's been trying to get close to me, touching me and talking to him trying to convince me to be with him, every chance he got. One morning he actually waited in the kitchen until I came down for breakfast with josh. He sneered at josh before turning him attention to me giving me his biggest smile.

He offered to make me breakfast and sit with me but I quickly declined his offer and left the kitchen feeling his eyes burn into my back.

Its like he doesn't understand that I don't want to be with him, me nor my wolf.

Today he hung around watching my every move during training, growling whenever another male wolf touched or came near me. It was really annoying because the other wolves felt threatened because he was an alpha, in the end I told him to leave so they could train in peace.

Once he left the males visibly relaxed and training carried on without any more problems.

Now I'm on my way to the parking lot heading home, I just finished my shift. When I was a few spaces away from my car I noticed someone move closer to me on my left.

I stopped turning to lay eyes on a male and from his scent I knew he was a werewolf. He was around 6 foot, broad shoulders, strong muscles. He had dirty blonde that fell messily on his head and crazy, wild blue eyes that were staring right at me.

Rogue My wolf snarled going full alert I know I replied to her.

"Hello" He said with a smirk, his voice playful. "Who are you?" My voice cold. He chuckled causing me to tense, this was not normal. You don't chuckle at a situation like this especially with a rogue, he probably wants my blood right about now.

"Why my names Dean smith" He smirked at my reaction, he was the leader of the rogues, why was he following me? What does he want? My wolf was close to shifting, I could feel her fur prickling through my skin.

"What do you want?" My eyes was harder that before growing darker by the second. I notice two another figures move over to us, I flicked my eyes to them. They looked like twins, they had the same facial features, dark hair, tall and had broad shoulders.

"I've got a little message for that mate of yours" My eyes snapped back to his and I arched an eyebrow waiting for him to continue "You can tell him that I'm moving this fight forward, its in two weeks"

Why was he moving it forward? What did all this have to do with blake? I've realised that even though were fighting with the midnight pack we don't actually know what we were fighting for but now was my time to find out.

"Why? What's going on? Why do you want this war?" The questions fell out my faster than I could stop them, dean's smirk blew into a full blown grin like he knew a something I didn't.

"Ask that little mate of yours why" He turned and starting to walk away, leaving me with thousands of questions but than he stopped "Oh by the way, tell him if he doesn't comply with the little thing I asked for, something worse than this will happen"

Before I could ask what it was both wolves shifted behind me and attacked before I could even wrap my mind around it. I was able to hit one in their throat making him wince and gasp but I wasn't able to stop the other causing him to slash my chest. Pain exploded through my body making me cry out.

My hands flew to my chest stumbling backwards, both wolves attack again, one catching my back and the other my stomach. The pain in doubled and I fell to the floor both were still attacking, I screamed out for Xavier through the mind link.