Chapter 4

I was able to leave the territory in 35 minutes. I carried on running for hours until my paws hurt and my muscles throbbed. I shifted to human form and changed into some clothes from my backpack and started to walk. After about 30 minutes of walking I came to the bus station brought a ticket to take me to another state. 

Once I got on the bus I noticed the way people were looking at me. Who could blame them, a teenager with mud on her and wrinkled clothes with puffy eyes are tear stained face just hopped onto the bus.

I sat in the corner and just watched out the window the dark blur go past. 

There is nothing for us back home now; I swear it will be ok. I told my wolf; she was whimpering and pacing back and forth in me howling cries of pain making my heart hurt for her as there was nothing I could do. It will get better; we can start a new life. 

I don't want a new life I want him, why did he do this to us? Why doesn’t he love use? Were meant to be she whimpered halting her pacing. 

I know but there's nothing we can do, he don't want us. I was getting angry now I was sitting here thinking. I would have loved him, cherished him but no he chose to be spiteful and push us away. He let his hate cloud the bond and through it in my face. 

We could try! He might change his mind if we go back, he will see that his wrong she cried out. 

And what? I snapped at her, I know she was hurt and in loss of her mate but so was I. Get killed by one of the members of the pack, NO! 

She whimpered and detached herself from me but I was too angry to care at the moment. I hate them, I hate them all. He just lost the best thing he could ever have, they say there is no one better than your mate and he just threw that away.

He can stay and screw how many bimbos he wants, I’ve had enough of being pushed around and hurt. Tired of giving out love and not have it back, tired of being the punching bag for everyone else. Now I’m going to do my mother proud and be the strong girl she wanted me to be. 

After 3 hours of travelling on the bus I got off, I didn’t know exactly where I was but I did smell different werewolf scents and seeing as now I was a rogue with no pack it would be dangerous for me. 

I started walking and came to a motel about 25 minutes later. I walked in and there was a man sitting behind the counter, he didn't even look up when I entered. He was a short man which a big stomach, balding at the crown of his head, big thick glasses with a stench of sweat which made my nose wrinkle. 

"Ahem" he still didn't look up at me but responded with a "What" rude much? "I would like a room" hearing my voice properly he looked up and gave a creepy smile making me take a few steps back. 

"What would a pretty girl like you be doing out here all alone" leaning forward on the counter pushing his glasses further up his nose still smiling. "I want a room" I replied getting irritated the he has the nerve to try and flirt with me. He took a key from behind and slid it across the counter, when I picked it up he grabbed my wrist pulling me forward. 

"Would you like me to give you a special tour" he whispered in my ear making me shudder in disgusted, leaning back he kissed me cheek. My anger doubled and my wolf was pacing wanting to rip him apart, I ripped my wrist from his hand and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him over the counter and shoving him into the nearest wall. "Listen to me and listen to me good, don't speak to me or ever fucking touch me ever again or I will break your arm. You understand?" my eyes shifting black then back to me natural colour in the blink of an eye. He nodded fast, I could smell his fear making me more angry and disgusted, I let him go and he slid to the floor. Picking up my backpack from the floor I went to my room. 

My room was decent, double bed, brown walls, brown carpet, small box closet. The bathroom was small a shower, toilet, tiled floor nothing much. There was towel stocked in a cabinet with shampoo, conditioner and body wash, tooth paste and a new tooth brush I took them and went to take a shower to wash away the dirt, tears and pain from the day.

I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes then stepped in. The hot water caressed my skin washing away the dirt, I thought about blake bring new tears to spill and wash away with that was me. I used the body wash and cleaned my skin the shampooed my hair then conditioned it, I climbed out and dried off and put on a tank top and shorts from my backpack, brushed my teeth brushed my hair and climbed into the bed. 

Don't worry thing will get better my wolf was still detached from me but I knew she could hear me. I heard her soft whimper deep within me before my eyes closed and I fell into a dreamless sleep.