Superhero

(Y\N's POV)

Not all superheroes wear capes and colorful tights, flying around cities and defeating evil. Not all superheroes are invincible or mortal. Some of them are hidden in the crowd with the rest of the world; like mine.

Mine wear headphones and press buttons endlessly to fulfill a goal in a digital world. My superhero saves lives without even travelling the world or even moving from the comfort of their room. My hero loves the people that support him unconditionally and watches over them as if a mother would her own children. Yet, we watch with the same utmost appreciation and love.

My hero is Markiplier. While yours may be JackSepticEye, VanossGaming, Pewdiepie, CaptainSparklz, GameGrumps, Lui Calibre, DathiDeNogla, MiniLaddd, H20Delirious, MissesMae, Syndicate, or any other that I may have left out. You know who yours is and you know what they've done for you. Our heroes don't come from comics or world renown novels. Maybe they reside in Ohio, Los Angles, Ireland, Sweden, or somewhere in Canada. They're all loved differently and unconditionally.

I know you have an image in your mind of who this person is. You can see them smiling and laughing and playing their heart out in front of their computer screen right now. I can, too. I can see Mark laughing so hard that he's crying and falling to the floor from his chair. Or he's jumping from a horror game. Or maybe your hero is watching a movie and just relaxing because that's how you'd like to imagine they live. Comfortably without any worries. Because we wish the best for them. We want them to feel as great as we do when we watch their videos they make. I know I do.

Finding this hero was probably the best thing that happened to you, huh? It was for me. I came from depression all with the help of a little bit of gaming. Now, some of you have come from much worse than depression, as have I but I choose not to elaborate on that. But you know who you are and know how your hero helped you. Don't you love the feeling of seeing your hero smile and then think to yourself, "This person is the reason I live". Don't you love feeling that?

Personally, I love seeing a permanent smile on Mark's face. When it was wiped away, I couldn't help but feel the need to somehow shower him with endless messages of love and hope for him. I wanted to protect him, because, in a way, his fans are his guard dogs to his heart. We protect him from hate and people that want to hurt him. We build on him and he feeds off of our support. Its hard to think of, seeing that our hero may not act as if we have done everything for them. But, yes, when you think about it, we are loved like crazy. Maybe you don't believe it, but they love everyone of us. They are grateful for us.

Like this, I love my readers a lot. I feel as if I can connect with you guys on certain topics that others wouldn't understand. I can share my thoughts and feelings and still remain anonymous. And you guys support me. You tell me how good I write and how some of my one shots give you weird feelings and that others are just plain awesome. And for that, I want you guys to know that I wouldn't be here without your support. Just as your hero wouldn't be here without that.

They thrive off of love and support just like we thrive off of their videos every day. We never miss a video, and when we do, we feel as if we let them down somehow. (And if you disagree with any of this so far, then maybe my one-shots aren't for you.) But we sort of live for it as they do for us.

We love to imagine that one day we will meet them and maybe they will ask us for our numbers or automatically fall in love with us.  But then there's that weird nagging in the back of our minds saying otherwise. And we know it's true. Yet, we still think of it because it makes us happy. We only want the best for who these people are and we imagine that we are that 'best'. Although I have come to realize that I will probably never meet the men who make me happy, I still hope for when these men, or women, do find their 'other-halfs' that that woman or man will treat them as if we have.

I hope whenever Mark finds a girl that she will treat him with the utmost respect and loyalty and love that he deserves. I feel as if he has encountered a lot in his 26 years of life and needs a little break. When that time comes for him to find a girl and settle down, I pray that she is his dream girl that would never try to hurt him. I would like to think you all would say the same for your hero.

And as said, you all realize what I'm saying. You all have a hero that has helped you with some hardship in your life and I just wanted to reflect on that. I wanted to get some thoughts out and just realize who these people are to me. I think of them as best friends almost because, when I watch them, I feel safe. I feel as if nothing will hurt me within that short time of a video. I feel as if I'm there playing the game right along side them and that they enjoy it. And I wish I could meet my hero and tell them all they've done for me. I've been through hell and back and couldn't have done it without watching YouTube and hearing the most amazing phrases that get me through every day. And if I could, I would paint those words on my wall to see them every day and be remembered of what I love and who I know, even though they have no idea who I may be, love me, too.

And I think that's beautiful...

'And that's all the time I have for now. Thanks for joining me and I will see YOU in the next video! Buh-Bye!' - Markiplier

'...Punch the like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And! High fives all 'round! Whipissh! Whipissh! And I will see you dudes, in the next video!' - JackSepticEye

'...And I will see you bros in the next one! *Brofist*' -Pewdiepie

'How's it goin' lads? It's Mini here...'-MiniLadd

'What is up you guys? My name is H20Delirious...'-H20Delirious

'Hey guys. It's Vanoss here...'- VanossGaming

'Hey guys, DathiDeNogla here...'-DaithiDeNogla

And you guys get it....