'Don't Worry...I've Got You'

(Trigger Warning!)

(Y/N's POV)

Well of course, I'm an idiot. It's three in the morning and I'm the only person in the streets. Not another soul to be found.

The corners and alleyways of mysterious Los Angeles were swallowed with darkness, as was I. The only light around was the street lamps that flickered when you passed by them. It was like a nightmare.

The wind shook the leaves of trees and rattled trash can lids nearby. Every sound caused me to jerk away to one side of the sidewalk, then to the other.

A dark figure caught my eye then quickly moved into the light. My heart beat faster as I stopped in my tracks, watching the enigma. A hiss echoed from the figure before it bolted across the sidewalk. Only then did I realize, it was a cat.

"Fuck..." I sighed, huddling into my leather jacket for some warmth.

I paced down the sidewalk, trying to ignore the sounds around me. My mind was racung with thoughts of my possible murder happening. Twigs snapped underneath my steps while lights flickered off in the building windows around me.

"This was a bad idea..." I muttered to myself.

"I think it's a pretty good one, myself." A voice says from behind me. I whip around, throat caught in the clutches of a dark man. He was tall, face masked while his free hand stroked the side of my face. "Don't be scared, babe. Ready to go home with me?"

I shook my head in denial as he forced me into the alley with him. My mouth was covered, sound being muffled as he threw me to the ground. I stumbled over potholes and puddles in the worn asphalt to try and get away from the man. He only cackled before dragging me back to the floor.

"Please! No-!" I begged while he pinned my arms against the wet ground. "Help!" I yelled into the empty alley. All I could see was the blank sky above me; no twinkling sign of hope could be found.

"Let's get these off you." The man's rough voice said. He released my arms only to have them shoved under his knees that straddled my hips. He manuevered my jeans until the were half-way down my body. I struggled against his weight, only to be supressed by him.

"Stop squirming! It'll make all of this easier then we can both go on with our lives!" He hissed at me. Tears streamed down my face as realization hit me. There was nothing I could do to stop this. Nobody was going to help me.

"That's better. Now-!"

The weight was brought off of me and I could hear struggling next to me. The silhouette of two men could be seen rolling around on the ground.

I immediately stood up, pulling my clothes back on as the two unidentified men wrestled each other. While they fought, I left down the alley into the light of the street lamp.

Cursing and grunts were heard, different voices colliding. I couldn't tell who was who but only hoped that when they were done that the winner woukd be my savior.

"Don't you fucking touch me! Don't ever touch her again! You piece of shit!" A man was standing now and kicking the other on the ground. I couldn't tell if it was my captor telling my savior to stay away from me or vice versa. I could only hope it was the man that intended to help me.

I held myself up against the light pole, trying to hide behind it as well. A figure headed towards me with shoulders heavy and head down.

"S-sir...?" I asked into the darkness. He never responded as he stepped into the light. Then, I realized it wasn't the man who attempted to rape me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, scared that he would lash out at me.

"The question is, are you okay?" He pointed to my side. I looked down to the red stain that spread across my shirt. That would explain me being so weak and tired.

"I-I don't know..." I sighed while touching the wound. It burned and pierced through my body as if needles were pushing their way through me.

I started to feel dizzy, my body wanting to give uo suddenly. As I slumped further against the light pole, the unnamed man came to my rescue once again.

His arms wrapped around me as he held me up. I was thankful for his help, only then looking up to his face.

He had dark brown eyes and wispy black hair that contrasted perfectly. There was a dark stubble covering his cheeks and scratches scattered around his tired face.

"Don't worry, I've got you." He smiled a charming smile before leading me away to someplace safe.

(This was quite random but I haven't gotten any request yet so I came up with this! I hope you guys liked it and I can't wait for some requests to do for you guys. Mark is my favorite youtuber and I will gladly write whatever you guys want. Thanks for reading!! :) )