'When This Is All Over You Have To Do One Thing For Me. Anything I Say'

Start from the beginning

"Mhmmm...with s'mores!" Suddenly the raven haired girl went from aroused to excited.

"S'mores?!"

"Yup," Camila said smiling and extending her hand," I've got one more surprise for you. To the backyard!"

"S'mores s'mores s'mores! How did you know I loved s'mores?"

"A little birdy told me...and, it doesn't take a genius to see you have a bit of a sweet tooth."

"Oh babe..." Lauren whispered when she went through the French doors and out into the backyard. Camila grinned at the pet name and her ability to render the hothead speechless.

The Cabello's had an amazing backyard, equipped with an in-ground pool and a state of the art outdoor living area. There was a wet bar, a barbecue, a fire pit with two folding chairs around it...and a large drop down screen for a projection behind a sea of comfy blankets, pillows and beanbag chairs.

And of course, more rose petals scattered about.

"You like?"

"I love," Lauren mumbled quietly.

"What?" Green eyes grew wide at her slip before she realized Camila genuinely didn't hear her.

"I-I said I do. This is amazing! Where are the s'mores?" Brown eyes eyed her curiously before going to the barbecue and pulling out the s'mores fixing from underneath.

"Here, you unwrap some- the sticks for the marshmallows are over there. I'll start the fire."

Lauren would be lying if she said she didn't stare the whole time Camila was getting the fire ready. Bending down to pick up firewood, her arm muscles tightening as she carried the wood. And for some reason watching and knowing she could start a fire was super hot. I guess you could say she was just really outdoorsy...

"Alright, already for s'more making!" the Latina said smiling proudly at her blazing fire," Laur, you didn't even open the marshmallow's!" As if coming out of a daze Lauren's eyes snapped up suddenly to meet Camila's.

"What? Oh, sorry I got distracted." Camila chuckled and rolled her eyes knowingly as she got the sticks herself and unwrapped the mallows.

Working together they finally got their ingredients ready and sat close together, enjoying the fire as they waited for it to get hot enough.

"Thanks for taking me on this date Camz, it was super romantic and really fun."

"Aww, your welcome Lo- but I still think that you did a better job at planning your date."

"Planning maybe, but I had just as much fun- besides; there were no dumb girls who couldn't get a hint trying to hit on me this time." Camila scoffed.

"You really had to bring her up?"

"Sorry babe. But, you know you're the only girl I want."

"Yeah yeah..."

"What! Camz, come here!" the raven haired girl exclaimed, grabbing her hand and trying to pull her up.

"Laur!" Camila laughed, but she let the other girl pull her up and into her lap. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck to balance herself and the raven haired girls hands instinctively went to her hips before she leaned in for a kiss.

"I mean it Camz," she said seriously.

"I know...you are too."

They stated at each other for little bit. No lust (or at least, not much at that instant) just...love. Lauren never really understood why couples would stare deeply into each other's eyes all the time. She actually thought it looked super uncomfortable. But now that she was doing it with someone she loved...