I felt Michael coming up behind me. "Whoa, wait. (Y/N). Is everything okay?" He asked, as he gently took my hand in his. "I'm sorry for what I said and if it made you uncomfortable. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. I'm just being a horny fuck right now. I'm sorry." He said.

I sighed. "It's not you, Mikey." I paused, only to hear more loud moans echoing throughout the house. "Dinner is in the oven. Just take it out in 20 minutes okay?" I said, as I quickly walked out the front door and into the warm LA summer night.

--

(Luke's POV)

It was (Y/N) all along. The girl Michael wouldn't shut up about. The fucking odds that the beautiful girl I meet, is actually the girl Mike has been seeing.

At first I was confused. What a coincidence that she happen to have met both of us on two separate occasions. But suddenly I was angry. Jealously ran through my veins when I first saw her and Mikey together.

I stormed up to my room, trying to calm myself down. I put music on and just lied on my bed, looking through my phone. I was aimlessly looking through my texts, when I found a conversation with an unknown number. I clicked on it and found the pictures (Y/N) and I took of us together when we first met. I had forgotten about them. I looked at her smile and noticed the way her pearly white teeth sparkled and the little dimples she had on each side of her plump pink lips. I looked at her eyes and the glimmer in them. She was absolutely stunning and naturally beautiful.

I threw my phone down in frustration. What was happening? Who is this girl? And why is she Michael's and not mine?

I picked up my phone from the floor and quickly dialed my soulmate. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Luke, finally cooled down?" She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. I hadn't talked to her since I kicked her out of the house the other day.

"I'm sorry, babe. What are you doing right now? Let me make it up to you." There was a pause on the other end.

"Please babe," I said.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, Lukey." she said with a slight purr before the call ended. I just needed a distraction and my soulmate was it. I felt awful using her as a distraction to get my mind off (Y/N), but I figured if I can't stop thinking about (Y/N), I should focus on my soulmate. Get distracted by all these thoughts running through my brain. Maybe get some release. Or maybe just get a good fuck. I didn't care at this point. (Y/N) made me feel so confused and angry all at the same time and I just couldn't take it.

For the next few days, her and Mikey were inseparable. She was always at the house either on our couch killing Michael on Mario Kart, or watching movies with the lads.

I just couldn't help my actions. I was rude and snarky to her. Always making snide comments about what she did or what she said. She was just an easy target. Seeing her with Michael made me sick.
So I stayed out a lot. I went to clubs with Calum. Or I stayed at my soulmate's apartment. I went to places I knew Mikey and (Y/N) wouldn't be at.

On one of the last days of our week break, I was fed up with it. It was our last days in LA before we left for tour again, I wasn't about to let (Y/N) invade my life the way she did.

I figured if I can't make her leave, then maybe I'll make her want to leave. That day Michael and (Y/N) were making dinner. It was so fucking adorable. I wanted to puke.

I had taken my soulmate home with me that day. I didn't know why, but I wanted (Y/N) to feel exactly what I felt. Jealously, anger, confusion.

I took my soulmate up the stairs as I smirked at (Y/N). She looked so confused and I could've sworn I saw a glimpse of her smile falling when she saw me and my soulmate together.

Once upstairs, I did what I've been doing best for the past week. Soon our sounds were echoing through the house. I felt a little awkward at first, but when I heard the door slam downstairs, I knew I had succeeded.

I faintly heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. I ignored it. I was too busy to even notice that the door to my room opened.

"LUKE!" I heard someone yell. My soulmate stopped what she was doing and quickly moved around me, trying to cover herself. I looked up and saw a red-faced Michael. He looked angry.

"Is everything okay, Michael?" I asked, confused why he didn't leave with (Y/N). I was poised over my soulmate, my arms on each side of her head. She looked up at me, an annoyed expression on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, everything is just peachy, Luke!" Michael yelled, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You couldn't keep your fucking dick in your pants while (Y/N) was here, and now she's gone because she felt uncomfortable!" Michael was fuming at this point. I shrugged, trying to hide the smirk on my face. My plan had worked. I wonder what (Y/N) was feeling right now.

"You know mate, fuck you. You've been nothing but a dick to (Y/N) ever since you met her. I may have found my soulmate, and now here you go making things so uncomfortable and awkward. Next time, have the fucking decency to wait until after we eat dinner."

With that, Michael was out the door, his phone in his hand, probably dialing up (Y/N).
I fell on the bed next to my soulmate. She looked at me, a weird look on her face. "What was that all about?" She asked.

I sighed and pressed my fingers on the bridge of my nose. "I don't know anymore."

Why was I acting this way? Why was seeing Mike and (Y/N) bothering me so much? Why why why?

I looked at my soulmate and gave her a small smile. "I'm sorry, but I think you should go. I have some things to work out," I said. She frowned, but she nodded. I watched her as she picked up her clothes and got dressed. She was out the door without another word.

--

A/N: man oh man. I hope you guys liked this part! I'm in the works of writing part 13 right now, but I will be going on hiatus soon (Aug 17). I'll keep you guys updated as best as I can, but pls don't bombard me with asks on when the next part is. I'll let you lil monsters know :)

ily all so much. don't forget to tell me what you guys think and don't forget to like, reblog, follow me, & share this cute shit with you friends.

{r.h.}