four

(Luke's POV)

Everything about her was perfect. The second my eyes laid upon her, I knew she was beautiful. She was just standing there on the doorstep, looking so.. perfect. She was gorgeous with her small smile and twinkling green eyes. She was just the perfect height for me too. Not too short, and not too tall either. You could say she was kinda hot.

Her name was (random name that matches your initials) and she was my soulmate.

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs and announce it to the whole world. "I FOUND MY SOULMATE!" But I didn't. I didn't have that feeling at all. I knew in my head I wanted to, but my heart... it was like my heart was rejecting the idea. And something in the back of my mind was telling me that something was off.

I looked back at her and I quickly dismissed the thought. Mum said you'll know when you see her, and looking at her, standing in my doorway, I knew she was meant to be mine and I hers. I looked at her and gave her a smile.

"Hi." I said. She laughed and looked at the floor, tucking her long bright red hair behind her ears. It was so adorable, I wanted to sweep her off her feet and just skip all the introductions and take her to my room. But I needed restraint. I had to get to know her first. I bit my lip, the coolness of my lip ring calming me down.

I rocked on my heels for a bit, my hands in my pockets. "So uh, you're my soulmate huh?"

She laughed. Her laugh was so cute. I just wanted to sit there and hear her laugh all day. "Yup," she said as she pulled down her top enough just so I can see her tattoo. It matched mine. My heart jumped in excitement. "Kinda crazy, huh?" she whispered.

"Yeah, I just can't believe it! Uh, do you wanna go on a date with me? There's this really cool sushi place downtown that you might like - uh, if you like sushi?" I blurted. Idiot. Can't even talk normally in front of your soulmate. Good one, Luke. Her smile fell as she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"I'm actually really allergic to seafood and raw fish," she muttered, looking down at her shoes.

"Oh..." I trailed off. Weird. I figured my soulmate and I would share a lot of common interests, especially the things I loved. Did the universe somehow mess up with my soulmate? I shook my head, there's no way. It's unheard of. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"That's okay! You can pick where we go then," I said as ushered us out of my LA house and towards the cars outside. She smiled.

"Thanks for understanding. There's this really cool bar that we can go to! It's one of my favorites." She exclaimed. A bar? I thought.She wanted to go to a bar on our first date? But she looked so excited, that I just couldn't say no to her.

"Alright, lead the way." I said, putting my hand on the small of her back, wondering if she really was my soulmate.

(your POV)

It had been one week since I got my soul tattoo. Which meant one week till the 5sos concert. Even after finding out Luke was my soulmate, I still couldn't bring myself to tell him. I was too scared to tell him. It didn't help that a lot of their fans were coming forward claiming they were his soulmate.

I had talked to my mom a few days before and she told me I just needed to tell him. She wasn't exactly thrilled that my soulmate was a famous rockstar musician though. She kept saying how afraid she was that he was just gonna leave me. I guess she never really understood what the whole soul tattoo thing meant.

"Look (Y/N) you're gonna have to tell him sooner or later." (Y/F/N) said when I got home from a long day at work. I dropped my body onto the couch, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"C'mon dude. If you don't say anything soon, someone could go out of their way and convince Luke that they're his soulmate!" She exclaimed. I sighed.

"Even if someone were to try and do that, they couldn't. There's a rule at tattoo parlors remember? If someone comes in asking for a copy of a tattoo with certain initials on it, they won't do it." (Y/F/N) laughed.

"And that's a good ass rule. No need home-wreckers getting into the picture. But regardless, someone could find a loop-hole. Why can't you just tell him, babe? He is your soulmate after all. You're destined to be together!"

I wanted to tell her how I felt. But I couldn't. I knew what she would say. You're acting ridiculous, (Y/N). It's destiny. Stop being so scared and just accept it. He's meant to be yours and you his.Just as I was about to tell her to just back off, my phone buzzed from my jacket pocket. I took out my phone and checked the notification. It was a Twitter notification from Luke. Suddenly, I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces.

"Just found my soulmate! I couldn't be happier :-) everyone meet(random name here that matches your initials)!"

No. This can't be happening. My mouth dropped. Tears were quickly running down my face.

"(Y/N)? Sweetie, what's wrong?" (Y/F/N) said as she noticed I was crying. By then I had the Twitter app open and I saw the picture of him and his "soulmate." Luke had his arm wrapped around her as she leaned into him. He was kissing her cheek and she had a big smile on her face. Wow, she was pretty. She was everything and more than I could ever be. I showed (Y/F/N) the tweet.

"Oh my god. Oh haaaaail no. Who the fuck does this girl think she is? Not Luke's soulmate that's for damn sure. I swear to god, (Y/N) if and when I meet her I'll-"

"You were right (Y/F/N)." I said, cutting her off. "I took too long to tell him. And now he's with her. I don't have my soulmate anymore," I said in between sobs.

Is this really what finding your soulmate was supposed to feel like?

A/N: well, I hope you enjoy this lil cliffhanger you monsters! I'll be away most of this coming week so y'all will have to wait quite a bit for part 5. have a good week lovies! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. don't forget to tell me what you guys think and don't forget to like, follow me & share this cute shit with you friends.

{r.h.}