"Sir, I've adjusted the air conditioning and I also got you a cool towel to relax. Is there anything else you need?" She asked, as she handed me my towel.

I looked up at her and stared at her perfect plump lips and licked my dried ones. My eyes trailed down to her cleavage that was showing a little through her white collared shirt. I sat up in my seat and licked my lips. I just want to shove my di-

"Mr. Brown.." She called. My eyes immediately met hers and I was back to being sort of focused.

"Yes...?" I started, as I looked at her name tag. "Malaya.."

"Is there anything else you need?" She asked, with a kind smile.

You...

"I'm sorry sir, I believe she's not on the list." She giggled. I said that out loud?

Fuck me!

I face palmed myself and shook my head. "My apologies for the inappropriateness. No that's all, I'm fine."

She finally walked off, I sighed and slouched in my seat. So frustrated.
I heard my pilot and my body guard both laughing they're little hearts out. I looked over at them and glared.

"Fuck is so funny?" I frowned, clearly agitated.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Will commented, about to fall out of his seat. The pilot was wiping tears from his eyes.

"Man fuck y'all... I haven't had sex in six whole fucking months... FUCK YALL." I said, before throwing up my middle finger.

"Oh! We not the ones you want to fuck, Chris!" Will screamed. Muhfuckas has died laughing at my fucking struggles.

"What happened?" My pilot asked, stepping out from the front.

"Man-Man got the hots for the flight attendant." They all started holding their stomachs in laughter like the shit was funny.

"Shut y'all no credit, I live off my mama's rent head asses up. Witchya limp-noodle dicks. Ya balls weighing y'all fat asses down." I mumbled to myself, as I got up and walked to the back.

I went to the luxurious bathroom and did my business. Once I finished and washed my hands, I opened the door and walked out bumping into Malaya making her fall down and drop a tray full of food.

"Oh shit. My bad, let me help you." I helped her up first, and bent down to pick up everything.

"No I'm sorry, Mr. Brown. I should've been more careful." She knelt down with me and started helping. "You don't have to pick it up, I got i-"

"It's fine... Really." I said as I picked up the tray and held it to her. I looked in her eyes and just got lost again. "Just call me Chris."

"Okay Mr. Chri-" I cut her off.

"Just Chris, baby." I corrected, as I licked my lips and smirked. She nodded and blushed.

"I have to.. take these." She said before grabbing the tray and making her way around me. I grabbed her arm before she could go any further.