"Yeh lehnga boht khoobsurat laghe ga Malaika pe." Shehry's mom said taking out a purple and blue lehnga.

My eyes went onto the lehnga and brightenend up, fancy and expensive lengha, which is made only for me to wear. By wearing this I'll definetly astonish Shehry.

"Yeh set maine pehna tha apni engagement mein. Now tum pehno ghi." Shehry's mom said handing me the golden set. Priceless gold necklace and earrings along with a ring.

'Wah Malaika! Kya sasural mil raha hai tujhe. Abhi yeh sab mil raha hai toh aagay kya kya miley ga.'

***

Time to activate my plan. I walked to Areeba's room but stopped by the door. A piece of paper laying. Picking it up I read it.

"How can I even think of marrying Malaika when I love you Areeba. And will always will love you. "

The paper flew out of my hand, leaving me frozen. Shehry loves Areeba? I was so stupid of thinking they were just best friends. Now I know what to do.

Areeba's POV

Malaika: "Aunty!" Malaika came yelling downstairs.

'Lagtha hai usne paper par liya.'

I took a look at Shehry and he looked back at me giving a nod.

"Kya huwa bachay? Mujhe aunty nahin maa bhulao." Aunty said standing up smiling.

Malaika: "Maa woh necklace nahin milra aapka wala. I cant find it." She said and the rest of us stood up.

'What? Necklace that aunty one. How can she lose it?'

"Kya matlab. Tumne sai tara dekha?" Aunty spoke.

Malaika: "Maa meri closet mein tha ab nahin hai." Her voice sounding like wail.

"Kisi ne churaiya hoga. Sab kaam walo ke cheeze check karo." She ordered and three workers came out with their stuff.

I shot a glance at Shehry and he gave a nod and walked away with his cousin to search the servants rooms. After he searched everything, he came out with nothing.

"Um.. ghar walo ke rooms check karo." Aunty said and Shehry and his cousin along with Hussain went upstairs and we followed. Everyone's room were checked but we couldn't find that set.

Malaika: "Sirf ek ka kamra rehgaya hai."

"Kiska?" Aunty asked.

Malaika: "Areeba ka, maa." Everyone looked at me and Malaika gave a suspicious look at me. Shehry gave a nod to tell me to let them.

Me: "Okay, mera bhi dekh lo."

I went inside my room followed by them, opening my closet.

Me: "Kuch bhi nahin hai yahan." I say looking at them.

Malaika: "Nahin hai? Then what is that I see?" She said and I look inside the closet. The set was inside there closed. Right in front of my eyes. How is this possible?