The Meeting

Italy's P.O.V

I headed over to England's place for the meeting. As soon as I entered the large room, no one was there. It was only me. I congratulated myself for being the first one to arrive. I then sat down on my seat and opened my eyes for the first time in forever. When I opened my eyes they started stinging due to the sun shining down on the room. It's been a long time since I've seen the sun. I stayed seated and waited for everyone to appear.

But I got bored waiting for everyone so I decided drawing on my papers. I know that I'm not supposed to draw on them but, oh well.

Germany's P.O.V

I began heading to the meeting room with Japan by my side. There was no talking, it was just silence and the sound of our shoes hitting the floor. Once we faced the door to the meeting room, I opened it for Japan to enter. Once I entered the room and closed the door, we saw Italy, singing and drawing. His eyes were also open. I stood there in shock.

Japan's P.O.V

Mr. Germany opened the door for me, I quietly thanked him and waited for him to enter. As soon as he entered, he stood in place staring at Italy. He was drawing and singing. His eyes were shining from the light. I also stood in place. I didn't look anywhere but his face. His eyes looked so beautiful with them open. I just wanted to stay here and admire the two beautiful golden orbs looking at Mr. Germany and I.

A/N: Anyways how did you guys like it so far? Leave your thoughts on the comments. And I'm planning on having 2 or 3 chapters for this. I might even add more chapters if I turn out thinking of a plot for this. Oh and forgive me if this sucks, it's my first fanfiction.